PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: t-mobile

11calcal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [PREVIEW] -KDFont- WM/Sense Fonts [UPDATE - 06/23/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
just to confrim, this works on all builds of Sense /TF3D. and will work on any WM6+ OS. the same for the app as long as you have .NETCF 3.5 installed.

as far as a date goes, im planning to release the beta to the beta team tomorrow afternoon/evening. give it a week to work out initial bugs, then a first public release. keep in mind the first public release probably wont be a full version.
Look forward to your release m8
Congrats on hard work
Old 06-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Lurker

Look forward to your release m8
Congrats on hard work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Putting the "finishing" touches on the app now... I'll be releasing the first beta to the beta team this evening! I'll be updting the first couple posts with app screenshots and an updated FAQ also! Stay tuned!
Old 06-26-2010, 11:41 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Putting the "finishing" touches on the app now... I'll be releasing the first beta to the beta team this evening! I'll be updting the first couple posts with app screenshots and an updated FAQ also! Stay tuned!
woohoo!!!! hope it releases for general use soon!!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 06-27-2010, 03:33 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK so it's lookin like I'm gonna have to move the beta release out a day or two... Its 1:30 and gotta be up at 4:45, and this last part is giving me no end of trouble...

On the bright side tho, I was able to include a couple things I didn't think would be ready until the second release!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
OK so it's lookin like I'm gonna have to move the beta release out a day or two... Its 1:30 and gotta be up at 4:45, and this last part is giving me no end of trouble...

On the bright side tho, I was able to include a couple things I didn't think would be ready until the second release!
Take your time bro. Looking forward to release!
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

I stayed up all night for nothing?!?!?!?!?

Old 06-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

take care of you first bro,we are all looking forward to this app. and ppl i know from xda are as well if you need any more testers im up for it!! handle your business pimp!!

Old 06-28-2010, 09:22 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I stayed up all night for nothing?!?!?!?!?
well if i had known you were waiting up all night... LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
take care of you first bro,we are all looking forward to this app. and ppl i know from xda are as well if you need any more testers im up for it!! handle your business pimp!!
im planning on starting a thread over at XDA too cuz i know theres a lot of ppl over there that dont like to forum jump.

Thanks for the support! planning on beta release tomorrow now and should have the major bugs worked out by then.

Last edited by Kliptik; 06-28-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Lurker

Quote:
well if i had known you were waiting up all night... LOL!

im planning on starting a thread over at XDA too cuz i know theres a lot of ppl over there that dont like to forum jump.

Thanks for the support! planning on beta release tomorrow now and should have the major bugs worked out by then.
good idea think a lot of xda members would welcome this
ps don't work overtime on this lookin good so far
keep up good work
if you need testers gis a shout

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font