PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 09:27 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/12/09)

looks sweet tested on imagio and seems to be working fine just one thing with dialer for some reason ie and memaid wont work any ideas why?
Old 12-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: att

buytamil is a n00b

nice theme
Old 12-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sherown is a n00b

Has anyone test this with any of Mighty Mikes new roms and if so, which one have you got the bottom icons to work on? I'm currently running WAR and tried it but didn't get anything to change.

Last edited by sherown; 12-14-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well, did the uninstall of the RADIO first, then restarted phone. Tried to uninstall the Task Bar w/Cursor and I got an error it didn't uninstall if I wanted to delete the uninstall info. I restarted phone and still had Dusk task bars and the dusk cursor still on machine. I tried to remove it with SKTOOLS and restarted phone, ended up with CDMA, Signal Strength and Wait Cursor from Dusk still on phone. I cured this installing m6 Color 11c Vista and CDMA Fix and then uninstalling them. After I got my stock task bar and stock wait cursor I tried to reinstall dialer, same scenario, so I removed dialer, reinstalled the Dusk task bar & curosr back again...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I take it this doesn't work with 2.5? but nrg has it on his 2.5 wm6.5.3 rom... Maybe it does work?
Old 12-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I take it this doesn't work with 2.5? but nrg has it on his 2.5 wm6.5.3 rom... Maybe it does work?
anyone with 2.5 can get the theme HERE
Old 12-14-2009, 02:15 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGATO14 View Post
Thank will try that right now. Also i just installed the new taskbar with cursor and it looks great but is the microsoft flag suppose to be missing? EDIT: Ok answer to my own question the cursor removes the flag for some reason is that normal.
IDK why it does that I will continue to investigate as I dont care fori t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I know im in the wrong section, but your work is also appreciated in other devices. I have an Imagio with everything working except for 3 things, not sure if you can fix them and maybe have it multiple device but here is the 3 things: (didn't install shutdown because it is already black)

1.The 1x shows as a black box, don't have EV signal so I don't know how that one looks.
2.The Verizon is on the center now, is there a way to remove it completely? (maybe registry entries?)
3.The Dialer (Pegasus Dusk Dialer V3.cab) has a ghost, numbers are off, the 2nd line behind Talk is extra and "save to contact" button off, and the disabled button when dialing on bottom right...

Image of 1X black and the Verizon off place

Images of dialer issues...

_ _

Everything else, A BEAUTY! I don't even care for a new ROM now for my Imagio!
I dont have a way to test that but maybe my next dialer will correct it for you, No promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherown View Post
Has anyone test this with any of Mighty Mikes new roms and if so, which one have you got the bottom icons to work on? I'm currently running WAR and tried it but didn't get anything to change.
Works great with Love, I havent tried Warb But I would think no, But you can try the original Dusk theme at XDA. The only thing with that is some of the phone buttons were designed with GSM in mind. Although they work, just not correct buttons for CDMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Well, did the uninstall of the RADIO first, then restarted phone. Tried to uninstall the Task Bar w/Cursor and I got an error it didn't uninstall if I wanted to delete the uninstall info. I restarted phone and still had Dusk task bars and the dusk cursor still on machine. I tried to remove it with SKTOOLS and restarted phone, ended up with CDMA, Signal Strength and Wait Cursor from Dusk still on phone. I cured this installing m6 Color 11c Vista and CDMA Fix and then uninstalling them. After I got my stock task bar and stock wait cursor I tried to reinstall dialer, same scenario, so I removed dialer, reinstalled the Dusk task bar & curosr back again...
Updating the Taskbar W/cursor cabbed it wrong, It will uninstall now. I ll post when all udpates uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
As redd214 and I state above you can get the original Dusk from XDA for 2.5, When I move on to a 2.5 rom I will be adding my changes to that also.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks!!! Great job on the Dusk theme. Love it!
Old 12-14-2009, 02:27 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/14/09)

Dialer v.4 w/fixed call history and new slide2answer. Post #1
Taskbar w/cursor fixed now uninstallable. Post #3
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/14/09)

Pegasus, a long while back,back when the tp2 was first released for sprint in fact, i posted a thread stating that i was looking for a black onscreen keyboard, which in fact i even asked you about.

yesterday someone replied to that and said its almost done and hes testing with it.

today someone was nice enough to point out a DUSK V2 keyboard.

i couldnt find this anywhere and now out of the blue a guardian angel sent it to me, im still "testing" with it, makin sure everything works "bug free".

its very smooth, very nice, only problem is NO VIBRATION when you hit the keys which i kinda miss, but oh well.

so with your permission, since this is your thread and your theme, i would like to offer to post it.

please let me know if youre ok with this.

heres a screen shot of it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (20.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software