PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO FO SHO
Carrier: Sprint

MRGATO14 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/12/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
The Dialer (rev4) was posted and then pulled for some last minute tweaks. It should be back up later tonight or tomorrow.
Thank you very much for the info and all your hard work. Anything on the rest of the post?
Old 12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGATO14 View Post
Thank you very much for the info and all your hard work. Anything on the rest of the post?
I will look into the other little thing you mentioned later, as I'm sure Pegasus will as well. I'm workin' on a few different things at the moment.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thank You Santod...
Old 12-13-2009, 09:56 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGATO14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I will look into the other little thing you mentioned later, as I'm sure Pegasus will as well. I'm workin' on a few different things at the moment.

try reinstalling the bw slider, I beleive its cause by me leaveing the orig. icons in theme you cant install bw b4 theme as it will orverwrite parts. I wanted to gi
ve people a chloice but think I will just put them in the theme.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
try reinstalling the bw slider, I beleive its cause by me leaveing the orig. icons in theme you cant install bw b4 theme as it will orverwrite parts. I wanted to gi
ve people a chloice but think I will just put them in the theme.
Thank will try that right now. Also i just installed the new taskbar with cursor and it looks great but is the microsoft flag suppose to be missing? EDIT: Ok answer to my own question the cursor removes the flag for some reason is that normal.

Last edited by MRGATO14; 12-13-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I know im in the wrong section, but your work is also appreciated in other devices. I have an Imagio with everything working except for 3 things, not sure if you can fix them and maybe have it multiple device but here is the 3 things: (didn't install shutdown because it is already black)

1.The 1x shows as a black box, don't have EV signal so I don't know how that one looks.
2.The Verizon is on the center now, is there a way to remove it completely? (maybe registry entries?)
3.The Dialer (Pegasus Dusk Dialer V3.cab) has a ghost, numbers are off, the 2nd line behind Talk is extra and "save to contact" button off, and the disabled button when dialing on bottom right...

Image of 1X black and the Verizon off place

Images of dialer issues...

_ _

Everything else, A BEAUTY! I don't even care for a new ROM now for my Imagio!

Last edited by m4f1050; 12-13-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I know im in the wrong section, but your work is also appreciated in other devices. I have an Imagio with everything working except for 3 things, not sure if you can fix them and maybe have it multiple device but here is the 3 things: (didn't install shutdown because it is already black)

1.The 1x shows as a black box, don't have EV signal so I don't know how that one looks.
2.The Verizon is on the center now, is there a way to remove it completely? (maybe registry entries?)
3.The Dialer (Pegasus Dusk Dialer V3.cab) has a ghost, numbers are off, the 2nd line behind Talk is extra and "save to contact" button off, and the disabled button when dialing on bottom right...

_ _

cool i didnt know this thing worked on the imagio... i should tell my boy about this...

one question for you, since we previously encountered some problems due to this, have you tried uninstalling the taskbar, possibly both the taskbar and dialer, softrestting and reinstalling the dialer on its own, just to see if it works?

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) 480x800; XV6975; Window Mobile 6.5 Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb
Quote:

_ _

cool i didnt know this thing worked on the imagio... i should tell my boy about this...

one question for you, since we previously encountered some problems due to this, have you tried uninstalling the taskbar, possibly both the taskbar and dialer, softrestting and reinstalling the dialer on its own, just to see if it works?
no, I haven't tried, but I will and report back.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) 480x800; XV6975; Window Mobile 6.5 Professional

no, I haven't tried, but I will and report back.
i only ask , coz as i mentioned, before the dialer v3 was released, whenever there was a custom taskbar installed it would mess up the texting and mms parts of the fone, and even effect the camera,,, v3 works perfectly with everything, but i figure you never know, doesnt hurt to give it a shot
Old 12-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: KPN

mike2nl is just getting started

Hi guys,

take also a look here in this thread for additonal things to DUSK...
I have done a lot of work for the skin DUSK from george. I think
i am the biggest fan of DUSK .

So take a look and have fun..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software