View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Pegasus"143"
The Great Winged Horse
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/12/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGATO14 View Post
Thank will try that right now. Also i just installed the new taskbar with cursor and it looks great but is the microsoft flag suppose to be missing? EDIT: Ok answer to my own question the cursor removes the flag for some reason is that normal.
IDK why it does that I will continue to investigate as I dont care fori t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I know im in the wrong section, but your work is also appreciated in other devices. I have an Imagio with everything working except for 3 things, not sure if you can fix them and maybe have it multiple device but here is the 3 things: (didn't install shutdown because it is already black)

1.The 1x shows as a black box, don't have EV signal so I don't know how that one looks.
2.The Verizon is on the center now, is there a way to remove it completely? (maybe registry entries?)
3.The Dialer (Pegasus Dusk Dialer V3.cab) has a ghost, numbers are off, the 2nd line behind Talk is extra and "save to contact" button off, and the disabled button when dialing on bottom right...

Image of 1X black and the Verizon off place

Images of dialer issues...

_ _

Everything else, A BEAUTY! I don't even care for a new ROM now for my Imagio!
I dont have a way to test that but maybe my next dialer will correct it for you, No promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherown View Post
Has anyone test this with any of Mighty Mikes new roms and if so, which one have you got the bottom icons to work on? I'm currently running WAR and tried it but didn't get anything to change.
Works great with Love, I havent tried Warb But I would think no, But you can try the original Dusk theme at XDA. The only thing with that is some of the phone buttons were designed with GSM in mind. Although they work, just not correct buttons for CDMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Well, did the uninstall of the RADIO first, then restarted phone. Tried to uninstall the Task Bar w/Cursor and I got an error it didn't uninstall if I wanted to delete the uninstall info. I restarted phone and still had Dusk task bars and the dusk cursor still on machine. I tried to remove it with SKTOOLS and restarted phone, ended up with CDMA, Signal Strength and Wait Cursor from Dusk still on phone. I cured this installing m6 Color 11c Vista and CDMA Fix and then uninstalling them. After I got my stock task bar and stock wait cursor I tried to reinstall dialer, same scenario, so I removed dialer, reinstalled the Dusk task bar & curosr back again...
Updating the Taskbar W/cursor cabbed it wrong, It will uninstall now. I ll post when all udpates uploaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I take it this doesn't work with 2.5? but nrg has it on his 2.5 wm6.5.3 rom... Maybe it does work?
As redd214 and I state above you can get the original Dusk from XDA for 2.5, When I move on to a 2.5 rom I will be adding my changes to that also.
This post has been thanked 2 times.