PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 - 23001 (30-June-2009)

If you want REALLY fast GPS (and have a data plan), check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=a-gps

It works perfect on Alltel and I get locks within seconds. You need to import the registry changes each time you flash, but the rest of the changes will stick between flashes of custom ROMs (not true if you go back to stock).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom VS750Z v5.06
Carrier: Verizon

SrgWallopy is just getting started
Cool Re: WM 6.5 - 23001 (30-June-2009)

So far one day of having this rom and i'm in love Well built and runs F...I...N...E... Memory usage sits around 75 with text's open but that's alright.
No skin for media player. and i can't customise the "Favorites", anyone know how?

And my data wasn't working but then i called *228 to "program" my phone and it worked.
Also, does anyone know how to change the pictures on the front to load out of SD Card rather then just the cusom ones we get?
But besides all of that everything is very nice. Good work to the creater.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrgWallopy View Post
So far one day of having this rom and i'm in love Well built and runs F...I...N...E... Memory usage sits around 75 with text's open but that's alright.
No skin for media player. and i can't customise the "Favorites", anyone know how?

And my data wasn't working but then i called *228 to "program" my phone and it worked.
Also, does anyone know how to change the pictures on the front to load out of SD Card rather then just the cusom ones we get?
But besides all of that everything is very nice. Good work to the creater.
I think you will need an app such as CHome Editor to adjust the Favorites tab. To be honest, I turn it off on my own phone. Here's a link to an alternate launcher you can use on your Titanium screen if that doesn't work out:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512058

The only image that can easily be changed of the front 3 splashe is the third one. I would recommend copying an image to your \Windows directory as opposed to leaving it on your SD. Your phone may get confused if you ever take out the card and restart. Anyway, use the Advanced Config tool I included, go to Splash Screen and make any adjustments you'd like. The image should be 240 wide x 320 tall.

And if you have any alternate splash screens you'd like for me to include, send them my way! If I like them, I'll put them in the next build.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Altell

cabandan is a n00b

Alright now data was working fine, until I tried to add my gmail account. Now it's asking me to "Network Log On". then it says Resource: Alltel Wireless and asks for user name, password, and domain.

What is this? I've also never seen this happen and am real confused
Old 07-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabandan View Post
Alright now data was working fine, until I tried to add my gmail account. Now it's asking me to "Network Log On". then it says Resource: Alltel Wireless and asks for user name, password, and domain.

What is this? I've also never seen this happen and am real confused
Did you try what I posted in post #9?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: verizion

aaronpoweruser is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to aaronpoweruser

is this based on the common files or does it have custom sys optimizations and congratulations for becoming our new chef bskman should have left along time ago if it would bring this many people out of the wood work
Old 07-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser View Post
is this based on the common files or does it have custom sys optimizations and congratulations for becoming our new chef bskman should have left along time ago if it would bring this many people out of the wood work
This is based off of the SYS/Common/XIP posted by Joojoobee in the Upgrades forum. I've made a few modifications to it, but that's where they originated.

And bbsandkm didn't/shouldn't quit. He is an amazing chef and knows way more than I do. He also is the one who inspired me to start [s]cooking[/s] grilling.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Altell

cabandan is a n00b

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the alltel carrier .cab and it's all good. now i can enjoy the product, great job
Old 07-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800 X 2, 6900, Omnia i910, Fathom, DInc 1 and 2
Carrier: Verizon

cac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuffcac2us knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadfend View Post
Or, after you unlock phone, you can use a SD Card. Just make sure it's less than 2GB and formatted to FAT32. Just move the NBH file over to the SD Card, rename to TITAIMG.nbg. Place card inside of phone, enter bootloader, and it'll do the rest.
Hey,

Not to be picky, but what is a ".NBG" file??
Old 07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by btonetbone View Post
Hey all -
Here's my 23001 build! I hope you enjoy it. It's pretty fast and light, and should boot up to between 28 and 29 mb of RAM on your initial boot..
HOLY CRAP! Even when I just do a completely striped build of 21501 (is that right?, whatevers the newest on BuildOS), I can't get that much free! MAX I will get on first boot is 22mb.

How can I get the newest build in BuildOS? They haven't updated it yet. There is some software that is in the kitchen that I use and can't find elsewhere.

~Joshua A. Gray

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development