PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Matt, I have a friend with a Titan (Mogul) and I guess I want to flash her phone with one of your ROMs. Right now she has stock but running Mobile Shell 3 over it. Are there any performance/stability gains with your ROMs? Which one do you suggest? She is not all that technical and I would like her to be able to send real Pic Messaging. I also would like the most stable one, so that I don't have to help her too much. Thanks Matt!

Tp

I am only building the com2 branch for titan. Newest build I have is 21893 over at ppckitchen.org

As for helping her, hahaha, anyone running 6.5 on titan will need some assistance, if they are not all that technical.
But feel free to ask questions as they arrive, I don't mind repeating info like some do. There is so many threads in this forum and it can get overwhelming at times.

Good thing is she can always flash back to stock if it is too much for her.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Current:EVO!!!MY FAV! Old: Mogul and Touch Pro

gokuman56 is keeping up the good workgokuman56 is keeping up the good work

Which OS version takes up the least space and will let me keep some applications??
What is the fastest and least memory using ROM, thanks
Old 03-23-2010, 08:56 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuman56 View Post
Which OS version takes up the least space and will let me keep some applications??
What is the fastest and least memory using ROM, thanks
My newest rom has room for more apps that you want to install. As for fastest and least memory using rom they are All pretty much same, I suggest the com2 branch.
My latest 21893 has less apps in the build, so it is a little smaller than the previous ones.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: sprint

Train1 is a n00b

Love the ROM. However, it sucks the life out of my battery. What was almost 2-day battery life with normal usage is about 10 hours now. Other custom ROMS's I've tried aren't nearly this noticeably draining.

Wifi switch is off. Is there anything running that's got the GPS radio on? That's the only thing I can think of that drains my battery like this.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul/Titan

MatthewTennison is a n00b

Matt -

Since you threw out the invitation to ask questions, I'll take you up on it.

Just installed your newest rom in the wee hours of the night, and I'm lovin it so far! Looks great and has some great handy applications in it. However, I noticed that my function key is not responsive now. I have to push it several times to get it to register. If I'm not watching, I usually type "q" instead of "@" in email addresses because it never registered the function shift.

Have you seen this before? Could it be caused by the ROM, or is it likely a coincidental hardware issue?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:15 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Unfortunately it sounds like a hardware button issue, reason I say is I don't have this problem on mine.
The only way to be sure is to flash stock rom and see if it still does it, then flash back to custom again and see if it is still there.
Also try a hard reset is what most will say, but I NEVER hard reset and don't have issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train1 View Post
Love the ROM. However, it sucks the life out of my battery. What was almost 2-day battery life with normal usage is about 10 hours now. Other custom ROMS's I've tried aren't nearly this noticeably draining.

Wifi switch is off. Is there anything running that's got the GPS radio on? That's the only thing I can think of that drains my battery like this.
Never had battery issues either, unless a user has, but never heard any on my roms.

don't know which rom you are on either?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Lurker

Now is probably as good a time as any to flash back to the OEM ROM to try this - since I have all my data freshly backed up thanks for the advice - I'll report back tonight with what I find. Hopefully I will not be delving into the mogul's innards to try to clean a keyboard!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Lurker

Turns out the keyboard still malfunctions even with the OEM ROM. Darn. Guess I'll try to take it apart and clean it. If that fails...TSP
Old 06-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

RandomNY is a n00b

Matt thanks for the roms.. they have given me a reason to keep my mogul.. I have one tiny problem, how do I change the notification when a text is received? I changed the sound but the phone also runs a vibrate as well and it;s kinda annoying. Other than that the phone is running great with rom 23506 for Sprint..

Thanks in advance

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development