View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:14 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm TITAN Builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Matt, I have a friend with a Titan (Mogul) and I guess I want to flash her phone with one of your ROMs. Right now she has stock but running Mobile Shell 3 over it. Are there any performance/stability gains with your ROMs? Which one do you suggest? She is not all that technical and I would like her to be able to send real Pic Messaging. I also would like the most stable one, so that I don't have to help her too much. Thanks Matt!

Tp

I am only building the com2 branch for titan. Newest build I have is 21893 over at ppckitchen.org

As for helping her, hahaha, anyone running 6.5 on titan will need some assistance, if they are not all that technical.
But feel free to ask questions as they arrive, I don't mind repeating info like some do. There is so many threads in this forum and it can get overwhelming at times.

Good thing is she can always flash back to stock if it is too much for her.