PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-TP2
Carrier: Sprint

DAL_MOBILE is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Mattsm 6.5 23064

6.5 23064 is another great ROM by Mattsm. Maybe someone can help me resolve a couple of issues:

1) WiFi shows “not available” (had this problem with the last few ROMs, so it might not be related to 23064).
2) SlingPlayer Mobile “lost” some the interface keys when I switched to 23064. (See two "sBox" screen captures).

Any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sBox_Now.jpg (15.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sBox_Before.JPG (8.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg WIFI.jpg (12.6 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Grungivitus is a n00b
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23064

I loaded this ROM. Kicks A$$!

One problem: Data doesn't work. Client initiated IOTA results in Error 1012. Try again later or contact Sprint. I contacted Sprint and they say data provisioning is correct. I tried relocking and reverting to original HTC 6.1 update ROM. No dice.

Any ideas?

Grunge
Old 10-13-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAL_MOBILE View Post
6.5 23064 is another great ROM by Mattsm. Maybe someone can help me resolve a couple of issues:

1) WiFi shows “not available” (had this problem with the last few ROMs, so it might not be related to 23064).
2) SlingPlayer Mobile “lost” some the interface keys when I switched to 23064. (See two "sBox" screen captures).

Any ideas?
Wifi is definately working. So maybe be something else causing this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungivitus View Post
I loaded this ROM. Kicks A$$!

One problem: Data doesn't work. Client initiated IOTA results in Error 1012. Try again later or contact Sprint. I contacted Sprint and they say data provisioning is correct. I tried relocking and reverting to original HTC 6.1 update ROM. No dice.

Any ideas?

Grunge
Are you saying that even with the original 6.1 rom, you still have no data?
Did you initiate the IOTA?
My roms already have sprint carrier and nothing is needed to activate data.
I will be around tonite if someone has not helped out before then.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Lurker

elmdel is a n00b

I tried the rom but switch back to stock for now, Issues were data connections appear slow and data bleed, If you launch internet explorer the connection does not close but stays open and when using EAS the connection stay opens, Has anyone else had this issue?
Old 10-13-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

When you read the thread, you will find that proper shutdown of some apps is necessary for this newer UI.
When exit is availble, you need to use it. If not, then task manager shuts things down, that is what it is for.

The closing of apps has been an issue since after the 23017 build. If you want the old task manager in the top bar, where X closes apps, then flash the 23017.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Lurker

Grungivitus is a n00b

Quote:
Are you saying that even with the original 6.1 rom, you still have no data?
Did you initiate the IOTA?
My roms already have sprint carrier and nothing is needed to activate data.
I will be around tonite if someone has not helped out before then.

Yes, when I went back to the original ROM, data continued to not work. I initiated the IOTA, but it was DOA. Tried loading a dcd cab that allowed me to type ##782# and put in my MSL and reset, but that didn't work either. Tried some other program that zapped my number, but luckily with the MSL and MSID, was able to put that back in.

Started over. Loaded nueSPL 4.7 and 6.5 23064. Voice works, but no data.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungivitus View Post
Yes, when I went back to the original ROM, data continued to not work. I initiated the IOTA, but it was DOA. Tried loading a dcd cab that allowed me to type ##782# and put in my MSL and reset, but that didn't work either. Tried some other program that zapped my number, but luckily with the MSL and MSID, was able to put that back in.

Started over. Loaded nueSPL 4.7 and 6.5 23064. Voice works, but no data.
My guess here is that there must be something wrong in the pst settings.
This is definately in the phone programming. Double check all your pst settings.
One other thing to try is to manually add the data connection with username and password( if you know it) That would have been on the original contract with sprint.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:28 AM
N00b

tnsandman is just getting started

Hey Mattsm, love the Rom, works great for me. I have seen the IOTA kick off and fail completely on its own with this rom. My data works fine though. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

23069 Sprint

23069 Barebones

The 23069 builds are here.
Gonna look at some 23071 files now. It came out today.

Last edited by mattsm; 10-14-2009 at 07:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Re: Mattsm 6.5 23069

23071 Sprint

23071 Barebones

These builds have been pulled.

Last edited by mattsm; 10-17-2009 at 05:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development