View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 23064

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungivitus View Post
Yes, when I went back to the original ROM, data continued to not work. I initiated the IOTA, but it was DOA. Tried loading a dcd cab that allowed me to type ##782# and put in my MSL and reset, but that didn't work either. Tried some other program that zapped my number, but luckily with the MSL and MSID, was able to put that back in.

Started over. Loaded nueSPL 4.7 and 6.5 23064. Voice works, but no data.
My guess here is that there must be something wrong in the pst settings.
This is definately in the phone programming. Double check all your pst settings.
One other thing to try is to manually add the data connection with username and password( if you know it) That would have been on the original contract with sprint.