PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

bradleyem is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
Bradleyem post your selections text. There is one of the contact programs that causes that to happen.
Edit i just saw you had posted it. The problem is likely the PPCContacts Manager. Rebuild and don't select it.
Yeah, I was comparing my 20755 and 20931 selections side by side, trying to figure out what was different, and I saw that PPCContacts Manager was selected in the new build. I cooked without it, and so far contacts are working fine. Thanks for the suggestion.....its nearly perfect now
Old 11-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I got my MMS fixed. In the wspheader part of the registry it had alltel as the provider. I had the wspheader registry saved on my device from an old build and just used it to update my registry settings. Once I did that it works fine. My picture scrolling issue is resolved as well. So for now all is great. Nice work on this build.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work

Can't find a 20931 selections txt file. Will try the one someone posted, and change the selections.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:17 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
Can't find a 20931 selections txt file.
Make one. Create a New Project tab.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

Having some issues with IEM6 and WMP.

I stream music from 1.FM and it starts playing ok, but after about 10 seconds WMP player closes itself. This happens whether I launch the URL in IE or directly from WMP.

IEM6 seems to be quite the memory hog and is throwing up low memory errors quite a bit.

UPDATE (11/30) - I'm not sure what fixed it, but I cooked up another ROM last night after running Updater again and starting from scratch rather than using my existing Selections. I also removed the WMP resume plugin on a hunch and voila! So, the WMP issue has been resolved, but I haven't played with the IEM6 browser again much and am just figuring that it's going to use a lot of memory to run since MS has even said they won't be releasing it for any current phones due do it needing better hardware specs to run - I've got Opera installed as a backup.

Last edited by Silent_Patriot; 11-30-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kinesis is a n00b

love the new rom i cooked up a perfect one with low bloat and fine text...

my prob is though is the screen doesnt go out in 30 - 60 sec like I have configured! This can be a battery drain issue in the long run, id rather the screen auto turn off(but keep data connection active @ all times so i can be on palringo IM) how do you go about doing this?

basically i want better control of the volume knob.. even though its technically consider a scroll knob, i think in apps like WMP it should be primarily as a volume control. this is how it performs when used on the phone, it turns the volume up and down. i want better control of the volume control icon on the top of the screen.. usually theres access to that from Today, but only on phone and WMP does it appear in this recent 6.1 kitchen rom. That's OK by me, just make it so the knob controls it when listening to music. Also it works fine in TCPMP while viewing youtube.

Google videos dont work yet for me ...

Last edited by kinesis; 11-28-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6700

Pir8Man is keeping up the good workPir8Man is keeping up the good work

Welp, Sprint upgraded me last week to the Mogul. So I've been spoiled taking advantage of all the new features. Stretching out in all the free space here. and generally loving the new model. After thoroughly checking all the neat new apps, enjoying built-in gps for a change, and a generally rock solid stable phone.. . . I decided to jump right in with the updates. (Now that my sdmicro card showed up. lol!) I jumped right in with the latest kitchen choosing all my usual apps, changing a few out for Titan versions, and adding a few more. Did I mention how much roomier this phone is! Everything tested out just fine. (so far). I just did a 2nd build with a few things left out, cuz i didnt like 'em. now we will test for stability over the next couple days. I'll report more when I feel i can help.

I read about the possible issues with smartdialer. I built mine with the Vogue dialer, which has smartdial built-in. My phone's ringer works perfect with that one.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

psShutXP _ALMOST_ does what i want.. it only shuts it off one time in 1 min or 30 sec though... not consistantly.. id have to use it each and every time i want the screen to turn off.

isnt there an automatic way for the screen to turn off on the device without requiring you to do this? the option in system settings for 'screen' or 'backlight' do not do the trick, they only dim the screen. this is a real important feature if anyone has any insight please let me know. i want to save power on my device while listening to music and such
Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work

Awesome build this damn thing gets better and better.

I have had a pie plus issue with new build. keep getting "can not get browser window" error.
tried cokking PiePlus in, rebuilt and tried installing. No go, PiePlus doesnt play well with new build.

I know most have probably moved on to Opera or SkyFire (i love Skyfire) but i think Pie+ runs smoother on Mogul. Until I can Upgrade for another 6 months. Im stuck with QVGA. and i have grown really accustomed to Pie+. So until i can get my TPro i would really appreciate some help getting PiePlus back on my Mogul.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started

i just flashed this rom twice. For starters, great work Guru. Now, the reason why I flashed twice is because Tflodialer is running sluggish whenever I go to make a call and dial the numbers. I also noticed sluggishness when typing sms messages. The letters and numbers come up slow when entering info.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development