PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan Radio 3.42

Why did I give the all my 1GB or less cards to my family?!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk6 View Post
You can't flash with a HC card. So, you won't be able to flash with that 8GB card.
oh. damn. lol. guess I need to find a cheap one somewhere
Old 06-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

nickles, im gonna try flashing with an RUU when i get back. i think renaming it to ruu_signed.nbh and dropping it in should do the trick. all i heard was that it improves signal strength, but on some carriers (Sprint) slows the GPS.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Justin9825 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Justin9825

Wow we have 3 threads pertaining to this. lol. and nothing special really.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800 (Touch Pro)

artlan is just getting started

Finally got my 2GB card to flash...
Didn't matter how I formated it (and trust me, I tried any number of ways from any number of posts here and on XDA) all I'd ever get was the flash of "Loading - No image file"
What solved it was an obscure post by someone using Gparted Partition Tool. So, being a RL tech, I actually had a copy of that laying around in my desk! Popped it in, reformatted the card for the 20th time today, popped the file on (with lowercase extension, just to be safe) and BAM, it worked! So, yay, I'm on the new radio for what it's worth
Old 06-24-2008, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

I dont know why, but this will not work for me. Ive formatted my 512mb card, put the phone in bootloader mode, and a grey screen comes up that says loading, but gets stuck there(like 20 mins). Then I tried renaming the file to RUU_signed.nbh and flashing it with the RUU updater thing. The phone goes into bootloader mode, the grey screen comes up, the progress meter jumps from 0 to 8% immediately, then stops, soft resets automatically, and an error screen comes up on the ruu thing saying this updater will not work this phone. Ive used this ruu updater for a ton of roms, but never had a problem until trying to update the radio. Any thoughts??????
Old 06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

Ok...for those of you having problems flashing from an SD Card, just use the RUU Utility to load the radio. If you use the Olipro 2.4 SPL it'll give you an error so, downgrade to Olipro 1.2, then use the RUU Utility to load the radio, (which you should have renamed to RUU_signed.nbh, then you can put Olipro 2.4 back on to load the new ROMs. Yah, its a little tedious...but then so is all the troubleshooting you guys are doing with the SD card loading.

verkion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
nickles, im gonna try flashing with an RUU when i get back. i think renaming it to ruu_signed.nbh and dropping it in should do the trick. all i heard was that it improves signal strength, but on some carriers (Sprint) slows the GPS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by verkion View Post
Ok...for those of you having problems flashing from an SD Card, just use the RUU Utility to load the radio. If you use the Olipro 2.4 SPL it'll give you an error so, downgrade to Olipro 1.2, then use the RUU Utility to load the radio, (which you should have renamed to RUU_signed.nbh, then you can put Olipro 2.4 back on to load the new ROMs. Yah, its a little tedious...but then so is all the troubleshooting you guys are doing with the SD card loading.

verkion
Nick, this didn't work for me.. i still got the 'communications error'.. i'm not gonna sweat it at this point, i'll just wait it out for now..

verikon, i tried this as well. my device didn't seem to like to communicate with the RUU once i was in olipro 1.2.. i went back to 2.4 and was of course then stuck in bootloader.. i just reflashed my latest 5067 nhb file and now i'm back in business with regular 3.35 radio.

guess i'll just hold out for a no2 official release..
DARN THESE UPGRADE TEMPTATIONS FOR NO GOOD APPARANT REASON !!!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:06 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
guess i'll just hold out for a no2 official release..
DARN THESE UPGRADE TEMPTATIONS FOR NO GOOD APPARANT REASON !!!
The rom can be found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30072

You could always flash the entire ROM (to update your radio), just make sure to reset BEFORE customizations !!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlan View Post
Finally got my 2GB card to flash...
Didn't matter how I formated it (and trust me, I tried any number of ways from any number of posts here and on XDA) all I'd ever get was the flash of "Loading - No image file"
What solved it was an obscure post by someone using Gparted Partition Tool. So, being a RL tech, I actually had a copy of that laying around in my desk! Popped it in, reformatted the card for the 20th time today, popped the file on (with lowercase extension, just to be safe) and BAM, it worked! So, yay, I'm on the new radio for what it's worth
Used my 2Gig card formated properly and it worked just fine the first time. I did format it using my Windows XP Professional machine.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development