PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Threadstarter

Filipov1982 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Officialy Bricked xv6800

Ok, guys thank you very much the quick responses, I was running dcd 2.. I followed all instructions from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17667

There it says you need to run the relocker so I did. After wards, whate ever utility I try to run verizon official rom, olipro2.40, again the relocker, it always says no device connected would you like to try connecting again. I have turned off and turned on usb connections on a xp and vista laptops, still getting it. Only progress is being made by sprint version which at the 11% tells me wrong veder. I tried using the same thing renaming them ti titaimg.nbh and using them with fat32 sd card just stays on the loading screen. I know i am doing something wrong but don't what exactly.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

You can try the exit bootloader tool and it technically should boot. Run the exitbootloader and afet it boots just re run the unlocker and then you can flash away. Try it and post back. Link is ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Im...tan_exitbl.rar
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 05-19-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Filipov1982 is a n00b

I did and says cannot open usb ports, disable active sync, believe have tried it many times and it always says this, and yes usb connections are disabled. Still getting it though. I can see on the tri color screen that it connect and says usb, but still the exit bootloader gets me this message regardless.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:48 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipov1982 View Post
I did and says cannot open usb ports, disable active sync, believe have tried it many times and it always says this, and yes usb connections are disabled. Still getting it though. I can see on the tri color screen that it connect and says usb, but still the exit bootloader gets me this message regardless.
Have you restarted the computer? If so try mtty....hang on I will find it.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry 9700 & iPhone 3GS
Carrier: AT&T

JuJu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Ok, guys thank you very much the quick responses, I was running dcd 2.. I followed all instructions from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17667

There it says you need to run the relocker so I did. After wards, whate ever utility I try to run verizon official rom, olipro2.40, again the relocker, it always says no device connected would you like to try connecting again. I have turned off and turned on usb connections on a xp and vista laptops, still getting it. Only progress is being made by sprint version which at the 11% tells me wrong veder. I tried using the same thing renaming them ti titaimg.nbh and using them with fat32 sd card just stays on the loading screen. I know i am doing something wrong but don't what exactly.
Quote:
How did you get resolved?
I know when this happened to my mogul, I had to flash an older version of the Sprint rom (2.xxx) since the newer one kept quitting on me at 11%. Then after you flash the older version, try flashing the newer one. Don't panic; 9 times out of 10, it isn't bricked.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

here ya go......

The Titan is different than most other PPCs in many ways, but one is the key to exiting the bootloader. Most devices you connect to it with mtty and run the command "set 14 0" then reset (task 8 works). On the Titan/Mogul/6800 the command is "set 16 0".

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
I know when this happened to my mogul, I had to flash an older version of the Sprint rom (2.xxx) since the newer one kept quitting on me at 11%. Then after you flash the older version, try flashing the newer one. Don't panic; 9 times out of 10, it isn't bricked.
Actually, now that you mention it, I did that as well. Just so much in so little time.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Filipov1982 is a n00b

Ok guys I finally figured it out, I knew it had something to do with active sync so what I found should be inlcuded in every stickied thread because it solves problems in an instant. the file name is:disconnect active sync and this is the link. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1193446257

For everyone out there that is having my problems please try it is works( it worked on my Vista). After you run this thing exit bootloader file runs immediately without problems. I am sorry for wasting everyone's time- guys have been very very helpful.
But again if someone knows how to put it on the stickied threads please do as it is what everyone needs when having active sync issues. Thanks again.

Last edited by Filipov1982; 05-20-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:00 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Ok guys I finally figured it out, I knew it had something to do with active sync so what I found shoudl be inlcuded in every stickied thread because it solves problems in an instant. the file name is:disconnect active sync and this is the link. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1193446257

For everyone out there that is having my problems please try it is works( it worked on my Vista). After you run this thing exit bootloader file runs immediately without problems. I am sorry for wasiting everyone's - guys have been very very helpfull.
But again if someone knows how to put it on the stickied threads please do as it is what everyone needs when having active sync issues. Thanks again.
That was the next one i was gonna send you if mtty didnt work.....glad you are all good now....good luck
Old 05-20-2008, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Ok guys I finally figured it out, I knew it had something to do with active sync so what I found should be inlcuded in every stickied thread because it solves problems in an instant. the file name is:disconnect active sync and this is the link. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1193446257

For everyone out there that is having my problems please try it is works( it worked on my Vista). After you run this thing exit bootloader file runs immediately without problems. I am sorry for wasting everyone's time- guys have been very very helpful.
Glad you got it up bro, been there done that years ago! =P

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development