PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

Filipov1982 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Officialy Bricked xv6800

Ok I have read all the possible threads, even some for xv6700 by accident, I have verizon xv6800, I had already flashed 2 of dcd rom's prior to my last try and with some minor learning problems it was a success.
I had decided to try out a noe2chem rom, at first did a hard reset, run the relocker as it states in all the walkthoughs, and then ......... nothing happened.
What I mean I got a screen: the three colored one, Says
tita100
spl-1.06.0000
cpld-9

Now from this point nothing would work, I have tried using relocker, using unlocker, using sprint official rom( which get to 11% and then tells me vender error ), I have tried using all the possible .nbh file on a FAT32 formatted card, it would only go to a loading screen and stay like this forever(one time was 4hours). I have tried putting verizon original rom nothing ever reads it. I used a xp and vista computers, the same thing. What ever utility I use it will always say unable to copy would like to try to copy again, it never goes anywhere. The only thing that makes any progress is sprint official rom untill I get to this error on the 11th percent.
Also disabling and enabling usb in active sync was done on every try.

Now have I officially bricked it or is there something I can try more. Please don't think I have not searched as I have read a ton of stuff here and at xda, and have had succesfully installed 2 rom prior to this. Please help or if other people are in my position post so we can get the smart guys to think of a fix. Thanks.

Last edited by Filipov1982; 05-19-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Officialy Bricked xv6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipov1982 View Post
Ok I have read all the possible threads, even some for xv6700 by accident, I have verizon xv600, I had already flashed 2 of dcd rom's prior to my last try and with some minor learning problems it was a success.
I had decided to try out a noe2chem rom, at first did a hard reset, run the relocker as it states in all the walkthoughs, and then ......... nothing happened.
What I mean I got a screen: the three colored one, Says
tita100
spl-1.06.0000
cpld-9

Now from this point nothing would work, I have tried using relocker, using unlocker, using sprint official rom( which get to 11% and then tells me vender error ), I have tried using all the possible .nbh file on a FAT32 formatted card, it would only go to a loading screen and stay like this forever(one time was 4hours). I have tried putting verizon original rom nothing ever reads it. I used a xp and vista computers, the same thing. What ever utility I use it will always say unable to copy would like to try to copy again, it never goes anywhere. The only thing that makes any progress is sprint official rom untill I get to this error on the 11th percent.
Also disabling and enabling usb in active sync was done on every try.

Now have I officially bricked it or is there something I can try more. Please don't think I have not searched as I have read a ton of stuff here and at xda, and have had succesfully installed 2 rom prior to this. Please help or if other people are in my position post so we can get the smart guys to think of a fix. Thanks.
ok your post says 6800 but in this post you say 6600...i'm not one of the smart"guys" but to load any of the newer roms even the offical sprint/htc one you need the spl 2.40(olipro 2.40)..someone else can probably help you with your problem but you do have the wrong bootloader if its a 6800
Old 05-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Filipov1982 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
ok your post says 6800 but in this post you say 6600...i'm not one of the smart"guys" but to load any of the newer roms even the offical sprint/htc one you need the spl 2.40(olipro 2.40)..someone else can probably help you with your problem but you do have the wrong bootloader if its a 6800

I am sorry it was a typo, which is now fixed, I did try using the olipro 2.40 but kept on telling me that it cannot find a device would you like to try copying again. An just to be known I don't mean smart guys in a bad but literary smart, I have huge respect for everyone of them and their work.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Richard Ward is a n00b

If you pull up the multi-color screen then you haven't quite bricked it yet. Feel free to retrieve your handheld from your Great Dane's mouth and continue.

Oh, them? That's just my network, I guess... (Converted Alltel Customer)
Old 05-19-2008, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

I had issues similar to the 2.40 unlocker run completely. I couldn't get the sprint ROM past 11 percent. Sometimes when you think you are done, there is one more step.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Filipov1982 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamus08 View Post
I had issues similar to the 2.40 unlocker run completely. I couldn't get the sprint ROM past 11 percent. Sometimes when you think you are done, there is one more step.
How did you get resolved?
Old 05-19-2008, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Download the official Verizon Rom and flash from the bootloader. Then your device will boot. Then re run the unlocker and flash to the new leaked sprint rom if you want the newest radio. Do not let customizations run. So after the rom boots align the screen and get your stylus ready. As soon as you see the today screen soft reset. Now flash to any no2chem or dcd, etc to your liking. You do not ever need to use the relocker unless its going in for service. Make sure once you flash back to the original rom you use ImCokeMan's exit bootloader tool. Most of the time it will sit in the bootloader. You can get it here. ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Users/Im...tan_exitbl.rar

Goodluck,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 05-19-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:25 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Lets start with this.....what were you running which version of DCD and what radio? You are not bricked though.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:26 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Download the official Verizon Rom and flash from the bootloader. Then your device will boot. Then re run the unlocker and flash to the new leaked sprint rom with you want the newest radio. Do not let customizations run. So after the rom boots align the screen and get your stylus ready. As soon as you see the today screen soft reset. Now flash to any no2chem or dcd, etc to your liking. You do not ever need to use the relocker unless its going in for service.

Goodluck,

Mikee
Agreed I was trying to figure out why he used the re-locker....Mikee is right on!
Old 05-19-2008, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Try downloading the unlocker again. Read through through this post thoroughly http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9093 . Your phone should show 2.40 when it gets to the three-color screen. If it doesn't, something is missing. I could be wrong but I did have similar problems at first and it took me quite a while.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development