PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 08:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Sprint

johnrr6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint ROM 3.35.651.2 - Discussion

Similar problems with my keyboard.....

Once I uninstalled HTC Home----then let HTC Home customizer download the version of HTC Home it likes.....

Most of my problems went away----remaining ones a soft reset usually fixes....

I can tell instantly if i'm going to have little issues with this ROM......

On turning on the phone and boot up----if the litle music bootup tune plays----all will be will....

If my phone turns on and boots up silently----I'll have little issues like you describe....
Old 07-03-2008, 08:26 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
must you relock your phone before flashing this rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
no.......
If your carrier isnt Sprint, then you will need to have 'unlocked' the bootloader
No relock needed, or even unlock if your carrier is Sprint
Old 07-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Blaxican05 is a n00b

Forgive me im a Noob but i just installed the wm 6.1 and i have the gps icon but when i select it, it doesnt do anything..
Old 07-03-2008, 11:50 PM
boubert

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint ROM 3.35.651.2 - Download and Upgrade Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by datbird View Post
Ok, first off, to sum this up, out of the box with no tweaking, extra apps etc:
  • GPS Works and works better then I've ever seen it work (tested with Google Maps), locked on to 5 sats in about 15 seconds!
  • Getting approximately 150kbps - 220kbps from mobilespeedtest.com... but I'm not entirely sure I get a Rev A, signal where I'm at right now. On the plus side the latency is fantastic and the occasional network pauses and hickups are gone and it "feels faster". I'm looking forward to trying this out more.
  • Its fast out of the box!
  • New Radio version 3.35.04!
  • Pre-installed HTC Taskmanager.
  • WM 6.0 :'(
  • 25MBish free memory after fresh boot.
I'm running on the new 3.35.651.2 ROM. Was running on No2Chem 5051. To flash I simply ran the relocker, then presedeed with the flash. The flash failed at around 60%, had to do the old disconnect, remove battery, then reconnected and successfully flashed on the second go around but FYI its a doozie (at least for me) and took at least all of ten minutes.

After the successful ROM update, I allowed my to boot all the way up and took all the Sprint customizations.

493.4 kbps wowwie
Old 07-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

zeustady is a n00b

have any of you been able to select multiple emails with windows 6.1 ?

I thought this was one of the new features with the upgrade. when I go to email the "select messages" selection doesn't exist. this feature is great for bulk actions, like selecting trillions of useless email and marking them all as "read" . . .

let me know guys.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Lurker

thetang is a n00b

hey all,

I quickly browsed the thread and did not see anything on my problem. I apologize if this has already covered. I recently flashed to the new rom 3.35.6. It appeared that everything was working fine until I tried to use internet sharing. Unfortunately, it kept giving me an error that my vision username/password was incorrect. Obviously, in the older rom this worked automatically. Did something go wrong on an install? Did sprint change something that I need to correct?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:25 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

FYI, I've archived a boat load of posts so that y'all don't have to weed through 120+ pages.

late,
Coz
Old 10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

asewell71 is a n00b

I just flashed the new ROM, and it's pretty much bricked my phone. I noticed three problems:

1. Attempts to tether my phone resulted in an Error 67.
2. Attempts to click on Update Windows results in "Connection to update server was not available."
3. Screen dims backlight after three seconds of no activity. Changing the settings in "Battery" don't stick, and even changing registry entries doesn't fix this. It's driving me batty.

A conversation with a Sprint tech support person yielded no solutions to #2 and #3, but apparently I need to purchase a $15/month plan for tethering now, with the new ROM. Thanks, greedy corporate bloodsuckers! Worse still, after all the "unlock codes" and whatnot that tech support had me type in, my Mogul no longer has Internet access at all--"Error Code: 1012, could not prepare Vision services". My phone is effectively bricked.

So here I am on this forum looking for the older version.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 PM
kps
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kps is a n00b

Ok,

Read through this and am a bit confused. I currently run Nuerom-M 201 on my titan and will be returning this after my TP comes tuesday. I am going to reflash to stock 3.35 and was wondering if that is it (no relock). Some msgs here state relock is not necessary with Sprint but oilpro will be there if I return. Seems as though I would want hardspl to make the phone look like stock?
Old 01-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I would relock. Unlocking it isn't that hard with nueSPL. Just flash the stock ROM (I would do WM 6.1) and relock AFTER the stock ROM is flashed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development