PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

zeustady is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint ROM 3.35.651.2 - Discussion

. . . but I think Vista uses the Windows Mobile Device Center to sync, not Active Sync . . .
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah right, look into it and update that isht man that is what I did, no more prob running exe and installing apps. I do not have the link here but will look ...
Old 07-01-2008, 11:31 AM
Lurker

zeustady is a n00b

update Windows Mobile Device Manager to which version? I think I have version 6.1

please let me know your experience because, without being able to install software, my Mogul is . . . a brick.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:43 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I am sure it will work, is this the version you are referring to? 6. 1. 6965? also, did you try to delete any exisiting partnership and set up a new one? try o check or uncheck in your Mogul under settings/conections/USB to PC the "enable advanced network" option.
What error do you get when you try to install apps? can you describe what is happening?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Lurker

zeustady is a n00b

the problem is this, programs that don't use application manager will install fine. also, CAB files install fine.

but any program that has to install using the Window Mobile Device Manager's application manager (such as SPB software, etc.) won't install.

the install the application manager turns on, it gets shut down.

at first, I think this was a firewall issue, but turning off firewall didn't help.

this is so sad . . .
Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 PM
DaFlowMaster

Connect your pocket pc to your laptop or PC first and let it be detected by the Windows Mobile Sync Ctr, then run the spb exe and you should get a prompt on your mogul asking you where you want to install: device or SD. Stay with it , you will make it work man.
Old 07-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android

darnelhouston is a n00b

must you relock your phone before flashing this rom
Old 07-01-2008, 12:38 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
must you relock your phone before flashing this rom
no.......
Old 07-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Lurker

zeustady is a n00b

the problem is that the prompt never appears on my Mogul. the installation programs of software run, but no notice on my Mogul.

it often appears as if the application manager is being shut down (it flashes for a second and then disappears).

i fear it is a problem (somehow) with the application manager not being able to function . . . who is keeping him down ?!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800 MOGUL

de3lish3us is a n00b
Cool Re: Official Sprint ROM 3.35.651.2 - Discussion

Like Truth 07

Single touch on keyboard put multiple letters and spaces!

I need help!

Ever since I loaded this ROM my slide out keyboard has been wacky... Such that when I press the letter u I get uuuuu from a single touch. This happens with different letters. I tried some reg hacks to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix for it?

Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development