PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerchiarax View Post
Cosmetic issue when opening phone app on new a2 rom. does anyone else have the same issue?

Look right above the "2" in the attached picture.
yes it is in A1 also....never reported it to Nex....not a big issue to me....
Old 08-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

happytownlights is a n00b

anybody else having a problem with log on to the internet and receiving mms? How can you fix?
Old 08-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work

I wanted to confirm that I also have had the same problem with the 2" box over by the call list. I had the same issue with the previous ROM. I have soft reset as well as hard reset. Not a real big issue for me tho.

Is anyone else having a problem with internet sharing? I cant get the damn thing to work via USB or even via WMWIFIROUTER. When connecting via USB, I get a local only network and am unable to connect to the internet. When I try and use WMFIFROUTER, it gives me the message "Fatal Error" and restarts. I have installed the new version of WMWIFI (1. and have registered it and everything. When I try and connect with the version included, it establishes a network, but I am unable to connect to the net.

Anyone else having these issues?

Also I notice that the ROM does not have JAVA on it? Any particular reason Nex? Opera Mini is 10x faster than any other browser and I HATE the full OPERA Browser, its a peice of crap!

Other than those issues, I have not really had any issues with the ROM, I love it other than that. However for me the internet sharing app is a big one, I travel the country and I HAVE to be able to use the net from my phone. I may need to downgrade and go to the previous model ROM until that issue is resolved.

-Sayajin
Old 08-16-2008, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

Yeah, another vote for Opera Mini. I think full Opera would be fine though if you're on a fast internet connection and have about 20mb free memory.
However, Opera Mini is basically only good for fast rendering and not much functionality for playing/saving/clicking/etc.

As for the internet sharing, maybe this thing posted in the Vogue forum will help:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30265

I haven't tested anything yet. I'm about to download the latest ROM right now....
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 08-16-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Lurker

[quote=Raging Idiot;384434]Yeah, another vote for Opera Mini. I think full Opera would be fine though if you're on a fast internet connection and have about 20mb free memory.
However, Opera Mini is basically only good for fast rendering and not much functionality for playing/saving/clicking/etc.

As for the internet sharing, maybe this thing posted in the Vogue forum will help:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30265

Will this help for alltel since its for sprint?
Old 08-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

It may not help with anything. In fact, it might destroy your phone.
I have no idea. Just posted a link just in case someone wanted to fish out the details. I had seen that it had recently been changed this week and thought perhaps it was worth attention in regards to the question at hand. Maybe someone has figured it out already and can answer towards this.
Also, I haven't tested to see if I have any InternetSharing issues, so don't want to lead anyone on a wildgoose chase solving a potentially nonexistent problem.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 08-16-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Lurker

Well thanks. Is there anyone who knows how to fix the internet thing on alltel?
Old 08-16-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Anyone looking for a quick Java / Opera Mini / Gmail install check out this link at XDA, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=399897 have been using it on all my test with NueROMS and this latest Nex rom works good for me so far.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

I am posting from wifi router that is included right now, I have not done anything. I do have Windows XP and not vista not sure if that makes a diffor not.

Nex what version of iContact is this? I like the config utility never seen this version before.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:35 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I am posting from wifi router that is included right now, I have not done anything. I do have Windows XP and not vista not sure if that makes a diffor not.

Nex what version of iContact is this? I like the config utility never seen this version before.
Go to the ? all the way at the end of the config....it shows the version.....1.12

Last edited by flyers2114; 08-16-2008 at 03:37 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development