View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Sayajin
Regular 'Geeker

Sayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good workSayajin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

I wanted to confirm that I also have had the same problem with the 2" box over by the call list. I had the same issue with the previous ROM. I have soft reset as well as hard reset. Not a real big issue for me tho.

Is anyone else having a problem with internet sharing? I cant get the damn thing to work via USB or even via WMWIFIROUTER. When connecting via USB, I get a local only network and am unable to connect to the internet. When I try and use WMFIFROUTER, it gives me the message "Fatal Error" and restarts. I have installed the new version of WMWIFI (1. and have registered it and everything. When I try and connect with the version included, it establishes a network, but I am unable to connect to the net.

Anyone else having these issues?

Also I notice that the ROM does not have JAVA on it? Any particular reason Nex? Opera Mini is 10x faster than any other browser and I HATE the full OPERA Browser, its a peice of crap!

Other than those issues, I have not really had any issues with the ROM, I love it other than that. However for me the internet sharing app is a big one, I travel the country and I HAVE to be able to use the net from my phone. I may need to downgrade and go to the previous model ROM until that issue is resolved.

-Sayajin