PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 11:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

mommasboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

hey nex i noticed the battery meter at the top doesn't read the same as the one on the home screen. Like for instance it says 80% at the top, and 62% on the bottom. Nothin major, just bringing it to ur attention
Old 07-06-2008, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

firegeek is becoming a great contributor

hey nex, first... Thanx! My first observation is battery life seems horrid. It could be the increased use of setting up and playing with a new rom, so I will monitor over next few days. I too noticed the descrepincies between the two battery meters. Odd, but not a huge issue. Operations are smooth and quick. No lock ups, slight hitch while recieving 1 call, but then signal was miserable, so that could have been the problem. For some reason my alarm failed to wake up the phone this morning. I use mortplayer, and this was the first time ive had an issue. we will see what tomorrow brings. Finally there is a small rectangular black box on the top of the dialer that covers the very middle of the calls and numbers. its kind of random when it appears and vanishes. its about 5 or 6 characters wide and 1 high.

Thanks again.

E.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

Half Decaf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
Finally there is a small rectangular black box on the top of the dialer that covers the very middle of the calls and numbers. its kind of random when it appears and vanishes. its about 5 or 6 characters wide and 1 high.
Yep, I have that also and forgot to mention it earlier.

That blank rectangle goes away after exiting the dialer, or if you immediately move to contacts, but it sure is annoying because it covers up part of the name you are dialing, if the name is moderately long.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Lurker

pete9976 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Decaf View Post

That blank rectangle goes away after exiting the dialer, or if you immediately move to contacts, but it sure is annoying because it covers up part of the name you are dialing, if the name is moderately long.
I have the same on mine as well.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

firegeek is becoming a great contributor

just a slight update. set the alarm again, and i have a sleepy phone. mortplayer failed to wake up either me or my phone. good thing im off shift and its a sunday. It never failed to wake up on any prior builds, so im unsure as to why it doesnt work on this one. I'll play around and see if i can make it work.

E.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

secondechomatt is a n00b

the only thing I've gotten to pop on this build, is today. I called my voicemail and the keypad was left up. i entered in my pin and then hit the "call status" tab to bring up the option to turn on the speaker phone. At that point, the phone froze, while in mid call. Soft reset was the only way to get out of it.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddie View Post
Damn. On the way home from a kick *** 4th party we were listening to the radio. No MusicID on this one! I love that app. Could you add it back please? Still looking at the Weather issue but I'm way to drunk to test now..... OR am I ?????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Decaf View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete9976 View Post
I have the same on mine as well.
Not sure I know what u guys are talking about load the screen cap and get a pic for me. If it is on the dial screen like u said I guess I could try a new dialer just dont like any other one.. I have tried alot of and there slow and hardly register.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
just a slight update. set the alarm again, and i have a sleepy phone. mortplayer failed to wake up either me or my phone. good thing im off shift and its a sunday. It never failed to wake up on any prior builds, so im unsure as to why it doesnt work on this one. I'll play around and see if i can make it work.

E.
This could be due to the new XIP try using the built in alarms and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
the only thing I've gotten to pop on this build, is today. I called my voicemail and the keypad was left up. i entered in my pin and then hit the "call status" tab to bring up the option to turn on the speaker phone. At that point, the phone froze, while in mid call. Soft reset was the only way to get out of it.
Gotta be dialer related will look into other ones still want the screen cap from above though.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

willyksu is just getting started

Rom is working really good for me, have not soft reset phone in 2 1/2 days. Ram sitting at 12mb left. Still running smooth. I had a dailer issue this morning, phone started ringing and it didnt show who was calling just showed the today screen. I had the person call back and it showed who was calling the second time.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ms30250 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ms30250

i do like the new alpha rom but it could deff missing a few things like vjcandela and nue audio
Old 07-06-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

isangmahal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
Not sure I know what u guys are talking about load the screen cap and get a pic for me. If it is on the dial screen like u said I guess I could try a new dialer just dont like any other one.. I have tried alot of and there slow and hardly register.
I think this is what they mean.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development