PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Does anyone else's Instant Messaging OZ start up everytime you start up your phone
Old 06-17-2008, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
Does anyone else's Instant Messaging OZ start up everytime you start up your phone
no.......
Old 06-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I dont know which program it is Nex. Ive rebooted and popped the battery and its still there.

My Gps bar is gone. Which I dont mind cause i didnt like it.

I noticed when i Hit the IE button, the say a command happens??

Now my UL is gone.. I dunno what happen. I slide to right to the cube and IE opens.. grrrr

maybe ill just reflash.
Edit the touchflo launcher settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo5569 View Post
awesome thanks nex you are the best . Oh one more thing. I noticed with this version you used i contacts. Its great but I can't figure out how to go in and change the area code. Is there another way to change it to mine because it keeps showing the 425 area code as the default.
That should be in your phone user info not in icontact unless I dont see it.
Quote:
No

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Nex I would say that 8MB on a fully loaded titan is a little much, no big deal because its easy enough to change but I think 6 is a good number for a loaded rom.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

polo5569 is a n00b

Hey Nex two things, to change the area code setting was in the factory or outlook contacts. Thats where I would always change it and made it my default. You know what I mean right? When you go to add a new contact the defaulted area code will already be there.I think thats the only place to do that (in the original contacts settings) I just dont know how to get to that screen. the other thing is I also have noticed that the instant messaging and even activesync automatically start up whenever I re boot.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

firegeek is becoming a great contributor

Hey Nex,

My observations so far...
I reflashed last nite after spending the day with the stock Sprint ROM. Wow, nothing makes me appreciate the custom ROMs like not having one. It is working soooo much smoother than last time. Very little lag, only one freeze. It seems that there is no other option than Resco File Explorer. Either file explorer icon takes me to Resco, which is fine but the stock option would be nice. I am readjusting to the HTC home. I installed today clock just to give me another option if I decided to go away from HTC home, but it says plugin already active when I try to put it on the screen. Themes are very buggy. Half of the ones I try don't work at all. So I will stick with the default. I have gotten used to the dialer. I loved the dual touch so much that I didn't want to give it a chance, but coupled with iContacts, it seems to work very well. That's what I got so far, will check back as observations develop.

E.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Nex I would say that 8MB on a fully loaded titan is a little much, no big deal because its easy enough to change but I think 6 is a good number for a loaded rom.
Ehh Got 6 running on a couple of the testers and I am getting mixed reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo5569 View Post
Hey Nex two things, to change the area code setting was in the factory or outlook contacts. Thats where I would always change it and made it my default. You know what I mean right? When you go to add a new contact the defaulted area code will already be there.I think thats the only place to do that (in the original contacts settings) I just dont know how to get to that screen. the other thing is I also have noticed that the instant messaging and even activesync automatically start up whenever I re boot.
Not really sure will look into it try searching the reg for the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
Hey Nex,

My observations so far...
I reflashed last nite after spending the day with the stock Sprint ROM. Wow, nothing makes me appreciate the custom ROMs like not having one. It is working soooo much smoother than last time. Very little lag, only one freeze. It seems that there is no other option than Resco File Explorer. Either file explorer icon takes me to Resco, which is fine but the stock option would be nice. I am readjusting to the HTC home. I installed today clock just to give me another option if I decided to go away from HTC home, but it says plugin already active when I try to put it on the screen. Themes are very buggy. Half of the ones I try don't work at all. So I will stick with the default. I have gotten used to the dialer. I loved the dual touch so much that I didn't want to give it a chance, but coupled with iContacts, it seems to work very well. That's what I got so far, will check back as observations develop.

E.
Resco is the best and I gave it a universal reg as long as u dont change the owner name theres a couple apps in there like that. Theme issue has been fixed (thanks to colonel).

Alot of changes have been made to the entire layout...

An idea of whats coming in beta 2 http://nex.ppckitchen.org/screenies/Manila/
Old 06-17-2008, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

Quote:
I did, but i just went to the windows startup folder and deleted it. As anyone got the instant message to work, by the way great rom NEX
Old 06-17-2008, 08:31 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

WOW that Manila theme = DROOL!

Can't WAIT for that one!

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 06-18-2008, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
WOW that Manila theme = DROOL!

Can't WAIT for that one!
Ditto looking killer Nex! I really like you additions, the abc on the dialer is pimp Ii just was thinking to myself lastnight when i called my CC company and they needed me to type the letters using numbers ... got it figured out by looking at an old phone of mine.

If you wanted to add another manilla flavor you could skin SPB mobile shell, over at XDA there is a 2.1 skins thread. Iin there greatball has a great looking skin and many others have pitched in to get it looking great I will post screenies tomorrow.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development