PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

With the sprint61s ROM, do I just flash that ROM after already upgrading my Mogul with the 3.35 Sprint OEM ROM, provisioning and then unlocking with olipro?
Old 03-15-2008, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

almighty is a n00b

well im not sure what bells and whistles i would like, this is my first ppc, but im a early adoptor for the mogul (damn pricy phone)

i enjoy having stuff like google maps and hibernate preinstalled and wmrouter cause i use them constantly. i also use an rss reader but thats easy to install and nothing will keep it from sucking ram. The big icon/menue is awsome and i wouldnt have know about it if it wasnt for this rom. working weather would be great. how about built in youtube/flashvideo support. Camera fixes? flashlight? LAZER!!?! <cause i want it.

I would ask for tv/radio but thats way too much of a pain, even if it works for "this week" New sounds/ringers with a vista feel

also dont push the fallout(pipboy)/steampunk idea out, i would build one if i had the slightest idea how to skin/theme WM. If you wanna give me pointers and software i might start
Old 03-15-2008, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

DAMBRO24 is a n00b

Like It It Looks Good I Might Try It
Old 03-15-2008, 07:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

recycleme85 is a n00b

Ok so I installed this rom and all is good cept one thing. My sound stops working after a few mins. I have to soft resest to get sound back. Once I reset sound will work for about 30 min or so also my vib will just go crazy i will recive a text or call and it will never stop have to pull bat to stop it. Any ideas ? Love the rom, props to all who were involved an all things related however due to no sound im back to stock ..... Thanks for help.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
With the sprint61s ROM, do I just flash that ROM after already upgrading my Mogul with the 3.35 Sprint OEM ROM, provisioning and then unlocking with olipro?
Yelp, you can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty View Post
well im not sure what bells and whistles i would like, this is my first ppc, but im a early adoptor for the mogul (damn pricy phone)

i enjoy having stuff like google maps and hibernate preinstalled and wmrouter cause i use them constantly. i also use an rss reader but thats easy to install and nothing will keep it from sucking ram. The big icon/menue is awsome and i wouldnt have know about it if it wasnt for this rom. working weather would be great. how about built in youtube/flashvideo support. Camera fixes? flashlight? LAZER!!?! <cause i want it.

I would ask for tv/radio but thats way too much of a pain, even if it works for "this week" New sounds/ringers with a vista feel

also dont push the fallout(pipboy)/steampunk idea out, i would build one if i had the slightest idea how to skin/theme WM. If you wanna give me pointers and software i might start
I will include built in Flash, on update. I will work on the beam, I have to admit I haven't dedicated any real time to it. Don't know of any camera fixes except a slight improvement in quality.

Tuned.mobi for radio. I can't think of anything that would sound like a Vista ringtone, I'm using the Metal Gear Solid one myself.

All you need is the basic rom tools or Kitchen if you prefer those. Photoshop CS3 or something of the like, and a theme Gene and you would be all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycleme85 View Post
Ok so I installed this rom and all is good cept one thing. My sound stops working after a few mins. I have to soft resest to get sound back. Once I reset sound will work for about 30 min or so also my vib will just go crazy i will recive a text or call and it will never stop have to pull bat to stop it. Any ideas ? Love the rom, props to all who were involved an all things related however due to no sound im back to stock ..... Thanks for help.
Sounds like you are using the Black. In short DCD base, and mulitiple power managements are causing the problem. I suggest stock now also (my stock 6.1), expect the black and blue to be updated next week without alot of those extra tools.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:17 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

At the risk of becoming an annoyance ... but hoping not to do it.

+ 1 vote for a stripped down rom as your base
Old 03-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

setclock is a n00b

K, swallowed the black, then the blue pill. Both fantastic, love 'em! Everything works 'cept for my camera though. When I try to use the camera I get an error message that says "Unable to capture photo. Unable to get frame data from camera device." Is there a workaround for this?
Old 03-16-2008, 02:28 AM
N00b

crow216 is a n00b

hey vetvito, i have a huge favor to ask. do yout hink you could give me a .cab that has those vista themes? I can't for the life of me figure out how to use them without the rom. I have everything now, i just loove your themes, unfortunately, your rom is giving me problems.
Old 03-16-2008, 02:48 AM
SDODOM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
Update and Progress Section

* The Black version has some sound issues.
* The Black and blue versions will be updated next week without a lot of tools.
* I will clean this page up when I put up the updates.
* Keep checking back and keep those suggestings coming

*Note* I've been running the 6.1 stock and the memory management is great. Opera 9.3 runs great without any lockups or crashes, and Age of Empires plays great. Age of Empires took up 19mb of ram and I still received every phone call and text without a delay.

As far as the other rom I'm working on I don't know what direction I would like to go with it theme wise. Any input would be great. I was thinking green, or maybe even the bliss theme, but don't know.

---------
First off:

Your Phone, Your fault! Not mine if you screw your phone up. I will gladly buy it from you though.

================================================== ====================================
Stock 6.1 Rom 3.35 base:

This rom is Near Stock.
Removed:
Sqlce Mobile
Transcriber
Enterprise
HTC Zip
Cybron Voice Dial

Added
UC Compatable
Pocket Rar
RegEdit
Oxios Memory

That's it! Nothing else, nothing, nada.

Everything else is completely Stock. That photo is with ActiveSync running, this rom is fast and stable.

Cricket
http://rapidshare.com/files/99139781/Cricket61.exe
Sprint
http://rapidshare.com/files/99141706/Sprint61s.exe
Everyone Else
http://rapidshare.com/files/99143640/Uni61.exe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You now have 2 choices, the black pill and the blue pill. Neo the choice is on you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Pill First Boot, I made it more 6.1 with matching ActionScreen.

===============================
Watch how many people rip my ActionScreen/Organizer and don't
give Credit.
===============================

DCD Base hence the black.

Removed:
Sqlce Mobile
Homeplug
Transcriber
Startup Animation
Windows live

Added
Same as below except:
Notify Me
NueTools
NueAdvance Settings
Oxios Hibernate
My usual Icons
Vogue Dialer

Sprint Users:
http://rapidshare.com/files/97685014/vSprint2.exe
Yes NueMMS is included, so no Arcsoft

Cricket Users:
http://rapidshare.com/files/97679093/vCricket2.exe
wap and MMS set up out the box
However as soon as you launch PIE, MMS will stop working. You
will have to delete the Connection string PIE made.

Everyone Else:
http://rapidshare.com/files/97689115/vUniversal2.exe
You have both Arcsoft, and NueMMS

**One Bug Known**
Your phone will think it has 2 extroms, not a real problem, as
they both work.

You can undo things you don't like such as the scroll bar size with NueTools or
Schaps Advanced Configuration.

Yes Rom is UC compatible that is why it will say "Customizing Device in 3 secs", just
soft reset if you have no customizations to add.

Here is the Blue Build:
Fixed!

Rom is still in Beta phase as I will find bugs, and implement updates such as new icons and other tweaks.

Added:
1-Calc
Updated E-java
Most of PoorlyDucks' Vista Suite (CommManager, Dialer, Audio Manager, ActionScreen) Very easy to customize to your liking with PhotoShop) I had to turn these into OEM's, and go through and delete duplicates, Major PITA!
Adobe Reader
Arcsoft 4.2 (Would have used version 5 but it doesn't want to act right)
Live Search Tweak - It uses Google
HTC Home
Enlarge Start menu
WM Wifi Router
Bootscreens, I kept the first one but the rest are custom. Yadda yadda, etc
Nice Startup Animation
Load and find out.

Games
Chess
Kevtis
**I'm a business guy, I'd rather play with Excel and PowerPoint Sorry*

I would have included Opera Mobile, but some of you prefer other browsers. I tweaked the rom some more to keep it from locking up after 20 mins of use of Opera Mobile though. You can now browse as long as you want.

Everything else is pretty much stock.

You need radio 3.27, please read the sticky at the top of the thread!

================================================== ============================================
ATTN; Rom Cookers, Loaders, OEM RiPPERS and even Thieves All I ask is that you include the credits txt file, and leave a thanks.
================================================== ============================================

Just connect your PPC to your PC and double clicke the .EXE file:

Thanks to Firestrom223 over at Hofo, for helping me to duplicate the HTC home problem. I know what's causing it now, screwed DLLS. Now fixed.

Cricket Version
http://rapidshare.com/files/95762033/CricketA.exe

Sprint Specific:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95774960/SprintAero.exe

Everyone Else:
Universal
http://rapidshare.com/files/95779070/UniAero.exe

================================================== =======
Update
Fixed:
New ShortCut
HTC Weather (It works great) It works off of a proxy so you should launch PIE at least once (that's all)
Vista Theme
Removed Phantom Icon (That sucker is gone)
Minor tweaks here and there
Changed a few icons

removed:
Transcriber
Windows live

Added
Google Maps Optimized ( I got it from 999kb to 546kb)
Also Optimized a few other items.
2 new sliding sounds (Both Vista style)
2 new message sounds (MaleMail, and LadyMail) "You Have Mail"

Nothing major, but worth the update

Ideas and inspiration from:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=350011
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=Vista+Cube
You can also get some skins and other apps from these links.

Credits:

In no Particular Order:

Hemi_C - The Innovator
Amoamare
DogGuy
Jtrag
Sonny
No2Chem
diiishe
Wideawake
Tadzio
Bepe
tiermann
Vetvito
PoorlyDuck - For the beautiful vista cube, and now Vista Suite
MaxNiper,Varanusvincent, Cloudyfa - For the beautiful designed roms for the Prophet touch.

Use this if you want to change what button show up too.
Simple Reg fix for Comm Manager:

Go to:
HKey_Local_Machine/Software/HTC/CommManager

You will see folders numbered like this:

Delete the folder you do not wish to see on the CommManager, and rename the other folders accordingly. EX. if you delete folder 3 , then rename folder 4 to number 3 , and folder 5 to number 4 and so on.

After that click on the CommManager folder and change the SupportedFunctions from 7 to 6.

*Note*
"AUTD" is the Microsoft direct push mail, I deleted this folder on mine as the data connection will do the same job.

That's it.
You do not need to soft reset, just make sure the CommManager is closed, use TaskManager to close it. Then open it back up and you should see the changes.

=========================================
Enjoy

i like this blue screen, do you have any updated version for the Mogul's new update?
Old 03-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^ Update Coming this week.

That's a first for the camera, it always works for me.

Vista Theme
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=350011

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development