View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 09:48 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
With the sprint61s ROM, do I just flash that ROM after already upgrading my Mogul with the 3.35 Sprint OEM ROM, provisioning and then unlocking with olipro?
Yelp, you can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty View Post
well im not sure what bells and whistles i would like, this is my first ppc, but im a early adoptor for the mogul (damn pricy phone)

i enjoy having stuff like google maps and hibernate preinstalled and wmrouter cause i use them constantly. i also use an rss reader but thats easy to install and nothing will keep it from sucking ram. The big icon/menue is awsome and i wouldnt have know about it if it wasnt for this rom. working weather would be great. how about built in youtube/flashvideo support. Camera fixes? flashlight? LAZER!!?! <cause i want it.

I would ask for tv/radio but thats way too much of a pain, even if it works for "this week" New sounds/ringers with a vista feel

also dont push the fallout(pipboy)/steampunk idea out, i would build one if i had the slightest idea how to skin/theme WM. If you wanna give me pointers and software i might start
I will include built in Flash, on update. I will work on the beam, I have to admit I haven't dedicated any real time to it. Don't know of any camera fixes except a slight improvement in quality.

Tuned.mobi for radio. I can't think of anything that would sound like a Vista ringtone, I'm using the Metal Gear Solid one myself.

All you need is the basic rom tools or Kitchen if you prefer those. Photoshop CS3 or something of the like, and a theme Gene and you would be all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycleme85 View Post
Ok so I installed this rom and all is good cept one thing. My sound stops working after a few mins. I have to soft resest to get sound back. Once I reset sound will work for about 30 min or so also my vib will just go crazy i will recive a text or call and it will never stop have to pull bat to stop it. Any ideas ? Love the rom, props to all who were involved an all things related however due to no sound im back to stock ..... Thanks for help.
Sounds like you are using the Black. In short DCD base, and mulitiple power managements are causing the problem. I suggest stock now also (my stock 6.1), expect the black and blue to be updated next week without alot of those extra tools.