PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 01:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

^Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOODY23 View Post
i just did the power settings but its still a no go, it vibrates and a sound comes from the speaker but it never rings. any other suggestions?

is anyone else having this problem?

vetvito if worse comes to worse is they a way that i can copy get the black theme (i feel inlove with the black)? i may have to go back to sprints original until this is sorted out. thanks alots.
Sure just tell me the name of the theme.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: sprint

BLOODY23 is a n00b

hey vetvito thanks i found out how to do it i was trying to install from card, but i needed to put in windows. is they a way that you can post cabs for the programs that you had in the rom? if not its understandable. once again great job on the rom.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

speedygraphixink is a n00b

Just upgraded to your new rom. great job. I too am having problems with ringer. i did the opposite of everything in power in schwaps. still no ringer sound, just a little click over the speaker.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

^ That makes three of us, it did it to me too. Does your slider sound continue to work because mine stopped aswell?

Anyhow a soft reset fixed my problem. I just went back to to my stock 6.1

That Black is a DCD base, I will use my 6.1 as a base on all my updates and releases.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

speedygraphixink is a n00b

yeah. after my phone gets a call all my audio disappears. i'll try your stock rom and wait for your next release. as always great work. is there a separate .cab for the action/organizer ? that litte app is a great time saver for me. thanks
Old 03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

^ That was a major drawback for me along with a bunch of stuff I wouldn't use. The updates will not include a bunch of the previous tools.

I haven't done a cab yet, I will post one. I too use the Organizer a lot.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc vx6800
Carrier: cricket

1smoothcat is a n00b

I like 6.1 so much love the text message feature. Is there any way for you to add flashplayer 7,8, or 9 which ever is comaptiable. The wifi router would be a major plus also.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:23 PM
N00b

crow216 is a n00b

I haven't really posted because I figured it would be fixed by now...but the weather thing is still killing me and really annoying . Also, my internet is going incredibly slow. Is there anything for that? When i try other roms my internet flies and weather works.....they're just not nearly as reliable and pretty as this one. No2Chems glitches after a couple hours where all my texts and whatnot disappear and shut off.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Weather has been answered check a few posts back. The next update will fix this if I include HTC Home. Dont know why your internet would be going slow, I can't touch anything that deals with that.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:25 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

I know absolutely nothing about the mechanics of breaking apart the pieces of a ROM and then putting them back together in custom packages.

What I find useful and interesting are the results ...

I've noticed something that seems very, very interesting to me.

I haven't done much testing, but over the past four hours I have loaded the stock as well as three custom ROM's.

Vetvito has somehow squeezed 900k of available program memory. Check it out ... 47.88 MB ... once you turn off the home screen add-on's like Live Search and HTC Home Plugin, you can get 27 MB of available program memory.

N I C E

Care to edumacate a padawan ? ... I'd like to put one together just like this, but without:
Games
Adobe Reader
Help
Java
Pocket RAR
Windows Live
Large Start Menu
Customer Feedback
External GPS

Again, kudos on the fine, fine job, VetVito!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development