PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpmwr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

no2chem, any chance you can add the sprint music store, or maybe an optional cab for it. I have put together all the files for it, but it always refuses to work (see my post in this thread a little while back). I have installed your rom on about a dozen titans this week, but most of us used the music store alot as we work in a store FULL of bluetooth speaker systems.

Thanks!
-Anthony
Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MN-Joe is keeping up the good workMN-Joe is keeping up the good work

On the 5055 ROM (Sprint) I have no issues with Bluetooth - tried my BT8010, Z9, and 510. What's up with the font in the Comm Manager screen - did I miss something - I've been reading the thread all along, but I can't remember anyone else discussing that so I'm curious if it's just mine. It looks like I'm missing a font, readible but barely.

About the only question I have is how do I tether with it?

Thanks No2Chem - I too am getting nuROM withdrawals, I do appreciate everything you've done to make the 6800 a usable phone.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
well, i've been really busy lately, so if i do release a new build today, it'd be after midnight pst.

thank god!

hope everything's ok, n2c!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogPack6 View Post
I'm going through RIW (ROM Install Withdrawal). I've had to venture into setting up the UC interface to get my fix. The only problem is that when a new ROM comes out, it will now be that much sooner before I start going through RIW as I no longer need to spend time reinstalling and customizing anymore.
i know what you mean there, the easier we make it on ourselves to flash/upgrade, the harder we make it on ourselves to wait between flash/upgrades lol.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-21-2008, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
well, i've been really busy lately, so if i do release a new build today, it'd be after midnight pst.
LOL. I've fallen behind on the ROM updates and just finally installed 5055 after running DCD's 1.6.10 build. I was just gonna comment on how great this new ROM is. I love the rev A, GPS functionality, and the threaded SMS. Now there's talk of new build being released. Ahh well. Seriously though, nice release and great work, No2Chem.

Sorry so many pages to catch up on here.. but what's wrong with 5055 that requires a new release?

Last edited by quazimodem; 03-21-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ForTiLLiaN is a n00b

In the previous versions of NueROM i was able to use .mp4 (.m4a) as ringers, but in this new version i am not. What filter/codec do i need?
Old 03-21-2008, 03:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

crise is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to crise Send a message via Yahoo to crise

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
but what's wrong with 5055 that requires a new release?

I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't experienced any issues with 5055, but I'll upgrade anyway. Just wondering what's going to be added to 5056, or changed, etc.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Well, I'll be up for about 15 more minutes. Hopefully the new build will be up by the time I doze off at my chair!

THANKS NO2CHEM!!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan

Dc_Striker is becoming a great contributor

why isnt nue mins working
Old 03-21-2008, 05:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

you know, when i say that there might be an update at 12am pst, it means ill start working on it at 12am pst =)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development