PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

rononymous is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
do you have the radio? If you do, just open it when ur in bootloader and connected via usb
Old 02-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Lurker

djnik26 is a n00b
anyone know of a way that i can get the new wm 6.1 splash screen. dcd has it in his new rom and i really would like to use no2chem's because it seems to be a little bit faster.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Whom ever I choose.

king_tee is keeping up the good workking_tee is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by rononymous View Post
maybe someone can help me. I think this rom is great, everything works just fine. I got sprint to reprogram my phone for the msid and the mdn but my data connection is shot. They told me to run iota... so I press start on the iota screen and nothing happens. I press it again, nothing. I hold start and the button goes black so the user knows its being depressed, it freezes up for 1 or 2 seconds as though its thinking, and nothing happens. can anyone tell me how to establish my data connection, or do I have to reflash and try again?
No you shouldn't have to re-flash. Just put your phone on sprint only and not data roaming, then go to the sprint web site, log in and change your vision name and password. Then what will happen is the sprint system will signal your phone with the new changes and then your data should be working. Its been working for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebeiro View Post
Is anyone else noticing an issue with the clock and battery meter overlapping? It works fine at first and then it starts happening after a while. Possibly after intstalling HTC Home. I have done a hard reset a number of times and it's not that pressing where I want to go through the trouble of setting everything back up. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having an issue?
What you can do is install emunutz home customizer version 1.0b5. Then after its installed go to the options tab and check the show Titlebar clock and this will fix that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
did any1 have problems with there epst information? and username??

I upgraded to this rom and it wiped out my epst info and username

called sprint and got the epst info working but the data part couldnt connect. I had to relock my phone and go back to a stock sprint rom in order for them to update my data connection.

Maybe i had a bad flash and it messed up something? or is this normal? I've flashed my phone a gazzilion time and this is the first time this happened.

i really realy like this rom because of the speed even at 10mb i can run 3-4 apps and it works great, and the texting part of it blows palms out of the way( its not a memory hog)

See my first post

Quote:
I flashed from the stock 2.17 to this rom and then did the radio upgrade via starting in bootloader the camera button and power button reset thingy. but my epst info was erased ( i called sprint and they reprogrammed my phone but I still cant get my data connection back, when I click start on iota it doesnt do anything), how did you lock your spl? and/or how do I get my data?
See fisrt post

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
is it just me or can u not connect to activesync with this rom?.....i have everything else working great just cant sync with my computer.....
Just go to settings> usb to pc> then uncheck the box and it should work.

Also thanks No2Chem for all your hard work. This rom is great!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
running vista? someone said they had to either hard reset or install WMDC 6.1?...
Thats the thing i am running XP, i beleive it was working at first but i cant remembered.....now when i try to sync it it just says local area connection # has a limited connectivity....any ideas....greatly appreciated....this thing rocks nue...thanks
________
Live sex

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

quantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool

Wow king_tee --- that was an efficient post. Many birds, one stone!

Last edited by quantumforce1; 02-01-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

qbunnie is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbyz168 View Post
damn...all these updates i dont know what to do lol... mogul is booting up as we speak no problems as of yet

smaller than the new 3.16 on the older aku seems quicker and am liking the task manager too....threaded sms is quick and smooth for me so far as well... good job!!!
Does the task manager have an option so that when you hit the X button, it actually closes the program? I mean, WM6 sorta had a 'task manager', in settings and system memory. Closing the programs via X is key though
Old 02-01-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

quantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularquantumforce1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool

Is there an easy/efficient way to backup my sms messages before doing an upgrade? That's the only thing I really care about - the rest is taken care of with WMDC. Thoughts .. suggestions?
Old 02-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_tee View Post

Just go to settings> usb to pc> then uncheck the box and it should work.

I tried it bruh, and it still didnt work.....i tried different usb ports and same thing with the box checked or unchecked......
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

JRider is just getting started
Quote:
do you have the radio? If you do, just open it when ur in bootloader and connected via usb
No, I don't. What version do I need? And where do I find the file?
Old 02-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

rononymous is a n00b
Quote:
No you shouldn't have to re-flash. Just put your phone on sprint only and not data roaming, then go to the sprint web site, log in and change your vision name and password. Then what will happen is the sprint system will signal your phone with the new changes and then your data should be working. Its been working for me.
Thank you King_tee, very much appreciated. I went to sprint and changed my vision username and password, but my phone still won't do the iota thing nor will it actually connect to the internet. did I do something wrong?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development