PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

anystupidname is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hmm, google maps only works when I tell it to use the windows settings. I tried pointing it directly to COM4 or COM5 and it doesn' t cooperate (maybe I have the baudrate wrong?)
the windows settings are as follows (under external gps)
programs>COM4
Hardware>supposed to be COM5 and 115200?!? but it keeps resetting to none for me so I suspect that setting isn't relevant?
Old 02-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

tonyintn is a n00b
Has any had problem with the new ROM and Slingbox?, for some reason the mobile sling box program does not work anymore will not connect I know the setting are right my other cell works fine also Pocket Radio seems to have problems keeping connection.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
ive been using the new rom and put slingplayer mobile back on right away. ive been using sling player everyday for a week with no problems.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Lurker

tonyintn is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
ive been using the new rom and put slingplayer mobile back on right away. ive been using sling player everyday for a week with no problems.
Weird not sure whats going on, have no idea why its giving a problem now. did you by chance have to change a reg setting?
Old 02-01-2008, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
There's a data connection issue. My RSS program won't update everything...time to revert to old ROMs...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

neutrl is a n00b
I flashed this ROM, all went well.

I wanted to flash back to 2.1 as it was more stable for me.

Upon flashing back to 2.1 I can't make any calls, send any sms but I do get data.

My phone thinks its number is 000 000 2260, when that is obviously not its number. I'm at a loss what to do.

edit: I think I got it, got my MSL and changed my MDN and MSID

Last edited by neutrl; 02-01-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Lurker

tonyintn is a n00b
I am thinking thats the problem I am in the same boat as some others there seem to be a data connection issue as you stated, guess I will live with it, would hate to loose the gps functions lol
Old 02-01-2008, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spring

JustusIV is a n00b
Just letting everyone know i went from the 2.09 to this just fine, had to do the data provisioning stuff but worked great, gps works great. even hooks up in my bedroom.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

MrHappy is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MrHappy Send a message via Yahoo to MrHappy
FYI: I just got a 6800 from sprint today (based on this forum) and the first thing I did when I got home was to flash with this ROM.... It took FOREVER(24min) but I just let it run.. It did not fail and when it was done I popped in the new micro SD card with tomtom on it and after following the gps thread it worked like a champ!!! This phone rocks! I have used a 6700 for over 3 years and this phone is "dead sexy"!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902

wzach is just getting started
Werks Fer ME!

I did get stuck at the bootloader screen, did a seach, and finally got it working. Mobi tv does not like this rom, but everything else works great. Im not so sure the rev a is in here though......havent seen the speeds and i live in market.....
For those having trouble, read, search and use the 1stpage of this post. it worked for me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development