PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 12:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

eyecannon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Still can't get my GPS to function even though everything else works. Can someone tell me what their ##33284# GPS screen says? Does it say N/A if you are getting no signal or does that mean my GPS is deactivated in some way? Basically what I am asking is if their are numbers there when there is no GPS signal.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:00 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotori View Post
Well that's just weird. There has to be SOMETHING different about the times it works and the times it doesn't. I'd be tempted to move the nbh files to a different RUU as suggested earlier in the thread.
I did it last night and it worked for me here is a link to the NBH renamed and put in the 2.17 sprint ruu. I take no responsibility for your phone use at own risk.I relocked my phone and ran it.Works for me.Also it erased my MSID and MDN so write them down.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86YYWPXR

Last edited by Lsme420; 01-26-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Greetings. I got the rom loaded flawlessly yesterday, and am really liking it. My question is, has anyone tried using opera mini with it yet? And if so, is it working for you? I installed it last night, but its not loading web pages at all. thx in advance if anyone can help. dschoenike
Old 01-26-2008, 01:14 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddat View Post
Anyone else believe this leaked ROM plays into htc/sprints favor for getting an initial reaction. Then over this weekend they can decide to release or not release the official ROM on the 28th.

Im still hoping they release one on the 28th as previously stated.
I speculated on another forum that Sprint may have intentionally and unofficially released this to serve as a beta and to get user feedback. If so, great, but it certainly doesn't sound like this is close enough for a public release on the 28th.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:23 PM
bth
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bth is a n00b
No Data

I have seen many posts about people having problems getting data back, but have not seen a solution. I am appearing to connect to Vision but can not browse the internet, connect to work VPN, view maps, etc.

Is there a solution to getting data back up and running after installing the new RAM?
Old 01-26-2008, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
Internet sharing works I was on it alot last night nice speeds to.I did remove[ "Extension"="rilphone.dll" ]from [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
Yes, internet sharing works. I also had to delete rilphone.dll, I am a little worried though. I know this should take care of the program, but ISC will redial when pressing connect, even when I am already connected to the internet through pie. I'm not sure if anything was changed, but I believe my ICS would not redial if was connected with the 2.17.

Does anyone know if this can be changed where ISC can be connected and the phone can also access the net at the same time? It doesn't seem to work with both at the same time. If data is accessed within wm6, it will close the ISC connection.

It should be fine though as explained in this forum below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9418

My phone did reset one time at 11%, but then continued. The exe file that I downloaded would not self extract, giving a 16 bit ms dos error. I just opened with winace and installed through there.

Rev. A is working great, I am getting close to 200kbps upload and 100kbps download. This speed was tested on labtop through www.speakeasy.net/speedtest. I will soon test the gps functionability. My msl and msid was not deleted. I used ##686225# to get my information.

Last edited by ggoldfingerd; 01-26-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

hiwayfuzz is a n00b
I finally loaded it up and everything went without a hitch.. However, It will not roam on Alltel's EVDO any more.. very very weird... I changed the PRL, but it didn't make any difference.. anyone have any thoughts?
Old 01-26-2008, 01:28 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
damn, I haven't been to the board in awhile (because I just got a PS3 and all my leisure time goes to that)... then I check in and blaow!

Ok, since this ain't an official release and I'm reading there's people experiencing problems... I guess I'll sit back and be patient.

plus, I rather have a GPS update on my Touch. I am/will not go back to the mogul.

but damn, this is a very good look for HTC right now.
I'm tempted to reactivate my Mogul for the weekend and play. But, like you, I won't stay with the Mogul. The Touch will get this update sooner than later - if not from Sprint, then from the community (I'll bet that Sprint won't be first). I'll speculate that GPS on the Mogul will have a noticeable impact on the existing power and memory issues. And BT still is mediocre at best on my Mogul. I love the Mogul's form factor - if it had functioning BT, better battery life, and 2x the memory, it would be about perfect for me.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800

wes0987 is a n00b
helppp!

i flashed to the new rom and it everything worked great... gps is dead on... anyways my problem is now i went to flash back to my old rom which was colonels 12/28 now my phone gets stuck at the first screen that boots up saying HTC TITAN... any ideas?
Old 01-26-2008, 01:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul

starrbri is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I'm tempted to reactivate my Mogul for the weekend and play. But, like you, I won't stay with the Mogul. The Touch will get this update sooner than later - if not from Sprint, then from the community (I'll bet that Sprint won't be first). I'll speculate that GPS on the Mogul will have a noticeable impact on the existing power and memory issues. And BT still is mediocre at best on my Mogul. I love the Mogul's form factor - if it had functioning BT, better battery life, and 2x the memory, it would be about perfect for me.
battery life? are you kidding. I browse all day off and on with wifi and evdo, listen to music using bluetooth headphones, have 3 email accounts checking every 30 minutes, rss feeds updating everything 30 plus normal phone and text use and my battery last me from 9-5 easily.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development