PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

ViPaDawG is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i dont believe so, but again, not an expert. afaik they cannot.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

azclown is keeping up the good workazclown is keeping up the good work
Is there a version of relocker for the XV6800 from Verizon?? My bootloader shows the info like it was a sprint phone...
Old 01-25-2008, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

azclown is keeping up the good workazclown is keeping up the good work
^bump... I can't find anything.....
Old 01-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro

Hot0m is a n00b
Why does the titan_relocker.exe file time out after 8% from ftp.ppcgeeks.com? TIA!
Old 01-26-2008, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b
stuck in bootlaoder now what
Old 01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Toucpro

jovera is a n00b
Arrow `Im stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
From the creator of the wm5 "upgrades" for the wm6 Titan comes a relocker to undo the Hard-SPL.

This is compatible with windows XP, please do not use on Vista at this time (unless you are sure you have modaco drivers installed)!

This program will flash a stock 1.06 bootloader to your device to remove the Hard-SPL. In general if you don't understand exactly what this is doing it probably is not for you. It does not give you any additional features, but it might make you feel more comfortable if you are getting warranty work done.

Run the exe and follow EVERY step of the instructions and you should be good to go. If you get stuck in bootloader with vista read the stuck in bootloader thread for links to different drivers. Other then that the standard disable USB in activesync will allow the included exit bootloader program to work.

Thanks go to Olipro for the help with the original Hard-SPL, I also used his modification to the Pof JumpSPL for the loader.
Thanks to Colonel and Luv2chill for testing and helping to clear up my poor instructions

and the link:

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@ftp.ppcgeeks...n_Relocker.exe

(You're on XP right?)

Notes:

Don't run on vista unless you are willing to troubleshoot for a while (might be good to have an xp box too)

USB must work for this to flash, if you are worried about USB issues you should run this before it becomes a problem.

Make sure you are comfortable with exit bootloader steps first (disabling USB activesync and making sure you have the right drivers if in vista)

Flashing a rom will also exit bootloader and can be done from the 3 color screen.

CPLD-9 is just part of the stock 1.06 bl (from sprint 2.16) do not be worried by that. Also RUUNBH in top right corner will go away next time you enter BL

Im stuck with the 3 color screen what sould I do?
Old 02-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Sc0rpiomtl is a n00b
THANK you so MUCH for this post, I officially hate 6.1 in it's current state, ever since I loaded it my (OK) PPC 6800 with BELL has become a piece of SH*T not even able to make or receive calls , but able to tell me with about 2KM +/- where I was located, With 6.1 I am no longer able to uninstall programs have had to do 3 hard resets in 24 hours, because once i had loaded an old dialer skin and twice because unable to hear or be heard during calls (soft reset did not fix issue). now just loaded old BASIC ROM and hope for the best until a stable 6.1 is out.

To all developers THANK YOU for the hard work and don't give up until all the potential of phone fully unlocked
Old 02-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

gazgiz79 is a n00b
ok, i got a weird request. I need to bring my phone in to have the lcd/touchscreen fixed and I have the 3.16 gps rom installed for my sprint mogul. I've read that once you install this one it changes your bootloader and this makes it so i can't go back to 2.17 without getting error 328 invalid command. I believe from what i've read i can run this relocker and then run the 2.17 rom from sprint. I don't want to bring my phone in to be worked on with this leaked rom and because my lcd is damaged I can't see the screen on my phone when the prompts come up during the relocker I don't know where and what to click. Is there any way to run the relocker without needing to confirm anything on the phone or does anyone have screen shots of where i'll need to click during the process. Or is there another way to get the old bootloader installed from my computer? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

zaya is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot0m View Post
Why does the titan_relocker.exe file time out after 8% from ftp.ppcgeeks.com? TIA!
Same problem here!!! HELP COKEMAN....you are my only hope....
Old 02-10-2008, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

zaya is becoming a great contributor
Would someone be so kind as to just email me the relocker. Just zip it or something cuz i have tried for over an hour to download it and always get stuck at 8%! just send it to i.m.wut.i.am@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development