PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Has anyone heard from marcusant. He has been quiet.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ?

hakudoshi is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok I have finally had it, this is my biggest issue with this ROM and everything I have tried in the past is not working anymore.

How do I get the damn voicemail notification to go away?!?!

I have always had luck if I finally end up deleting all my voicemails including saved ones. If that didn't work turning off wifi and going into the voicemail program and choosing retry download would usually clear it. Lastly a good ol reboot without wifi on as well would help. Now I cannot get anything to work. Grrr...
Old 07-05-2011, 10:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakudoshi View Post
Ok I have finally had it, this is my biggest issue with this ROM and everything I have tried in the past is not working anymore.

I have always had luck if I finally end up deleting all my voicemails including saved ones. If that didn't work turning off wifi and going into the voicemail program and choosing retry download would usually clear it. Lastly a good ol reboot without wifi on as well would help. Now I cannot get anything to work. Grrr...
i had to call phone and leave vm then delete both before but not on this rom.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Lurker

hakudoshi is a n00b

I've tried calling back with no messages and exiting as well and still nothing. It's only this ROM I've ever had the problem with. I haven't had it on Stock EF02 for long enough to see if maybe its just a problem with this build but then I think more people would be experiencing the issue and not just me.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:55 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I've tried calling back with no messages and exiting as well and still nothing. It's only this ROM I've ever had the problem with. I haven't had it on Stock EF02 for long enough to see if maybe its just a problem with this build but then I think more people would be experiencing the issue and not just me.
ya i never had the issue when i used this rom.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

Haven't had this problem... but I've switched over to using Google Voice Mail for my VM. Far superior to Sprint VM since the VM downloads to the local phone I don't have to dial in to listen... and the transcript typically gets me close enough to not even have to listen at all... I just mark it read without having to call in and push any buttons to delete.

Might I suggest that you dump Sprint VM for Google VM?
ROM: What day is it?
Old 07-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Lurker

hakudoshi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
Haven't had this problem... but I've switched over to using Google Voice Mail for my VM. Far superior to Sprint VM since the VM downloads to the local phone I don't have to dial in to listen... and the transcript typically gets me close enough to not even have to listen at all... I just mark it read without having to call in and push any buttons to delete.

I did have it but then when they did the Sprint # integration I cannot get over the fact that my texts all go to Google Voice too. Until they can separate it I don't want to use it.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post

oh ya i did this also, love gv.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Lurker

hakudoshi is a n00b

Well clearing the data from the voice app under the manage applications worked, but then I also noticed (don't know why I didn't pay attention before) that the My-Cast weather notification which loads at startup was not loading as well. So cleared it, rebooted and then everything was fine again...
Old 07-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Has anyone heard from marcusant. He has been quiet.
wondering the same
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Tags
android, anonymous, ef02, gingerbread, rom