PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 12:29 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
wondering the same
hate to say it but i saw him on acs site recently, think the post was new cause it was on there "clicker" thingy that constantly runs.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ?
Carrier: Sprint

hakudoshi is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Does anyone know why the phone signal will constatly stay yellow in the battery status? I cannot get it to shut off. It never did this to me before the GB update as I have old screenshots showing a green phone status only every so often and the rest is a grayish color.

I was on the EF02 modem with Anonymous i3 rom for about 1.5 weeks before I knew about the modem crashes it caused. I did a fresh odin to the original samsprint ef02 leak then did a odin to the ee03 modem then decided to odin to ec05 as it seems most people are having good luck with that modem but my battery sucks! I keep it in wifi always as Im always at home or work, if not there I will turn wifi off. I have the sleep policy set to never for wifi... I am at my wits end.

snap01 is from a rom b4 the ef02 leak
snap02 is the AA i3 rom taken tonight
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snap01.jpg (5.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg snap02.jpg (5.1 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by hakudoshi; 07-06-2011 at 06:30 AM. Reason: pictures!
Old 07-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakudoshi View Post
Does anyone know why the phone signal will constatly stay yellow in the battery status? I cannot get it to shut off. It never did this to me before the GB update as I have old screenshots showing a green phone status only every so often and the rest is a grayish color.
I was on the EF02 modem with Anonymous i3 rom for about 1.5 weeks before I knew about the modem crashes it caused. I did a fresh odin to the original samsprint ef02 leak then did a odin to the ee03 modem then decided to odin to ec05 as it seems most people are having good luck with that modem but my battery sucks! I keep it in wifi always as Im always at home or work, if not there I will turn wifi off. I have the sleep policy set to never for wifi... I am at my wits end.
hm i've never had that issue.. I've tried EC05 and EF10 modem so far. I'm on EE03 because I've read good things. You should ODIN EB13, then just flash i3 via clockwork. Then ODIN the modem. There have been mixed reports on battery issues.. have you calibrated? Turn off mobile data whenever you don't need it and you'll notice better battery. Also try changing your wifi policy for a day and see if that helps..
Old 07-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I can't seem to edit my posts?!
@hakudoshi

If your still having problems.. I would recc. flashing this kernel and see how it goes.

[Kernel][CWM]EF02Plus Kernel - Rooted, Busybox, Superuser.apk Tweaks - xda-developers
Old 07-06-2011, 06:47 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakudoshi View Post
I did have it but then when they did the Sprint # integration I cannot get over the fact that my texts all go to Google Voice too. Until they can separate it I don't want to use it.

You don't have to integrate your GV # to Sprint.

I just set conditional call forwarding to forward ALL unanswered calls to my GV#, texts are unaffected!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
You don't have to integrate your GV # to Sprint.

I just set conditional call forwarding to forward ALL unanswered calls to my GV#, texts are unaffected!
if you could write up a step by step that would be awesome!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant View Post

GPS FIX
Get Terminal Emulator on the market and type in the following commands followed by enter.
su
mount -o remount,rw none /system
chmod +x /system/vendor/bin/gpsd

ok, first off LOVE this ROM! second, maybe it's me but the battery life sucks! I am off the charger less than 10hours and it's down to 15%. suggestions? third... maybe I'm still asleep but could you clarify the quoted text? I made an assumption that each line was a command but the gps still doesn't work. help please
Old 07-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ?

hakudoshi is a n00b

Quote:
I can't seem to edit my posts?!
@hakudoshi

If your still having problems.. I would recc. flashing this kernel and see how it goes.

[Kernel][CWM]EF02Plus Kernel - Rooted, Busybox, Superuser.apk Tweaks - xda-developers
@maxxed

thx i was just thinking of going home and trying the rom but the kernel just might help because i love this aa i3 rom but heard a different kernel just might do the truick.

I dunno about the edit, there should be a edit button next to the quote button at the bottom of the post? If not I dunno thx again!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
ok, first off LOVE this ROM! second, maybe it's me but the battery life sucks! I am off the charger less than 10hours and it's down to 15%. suggestions? third... maybe I'm still asleep but could you clarify the quoted text? I made an assumption that each line was a command but the gps still doesn't work. help please
gps is iffy depending on what modem you are using.. have you tried running FasterFix first then GPS? Try putting in the command again in Terminal Emulator, then run FasterFix, then GPS..

Also I've heard the EE03 gps fix by ACS works but I haven't tested it..

http://k0nane.info/rom/acs-ee03-gpsfix.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
gps is iffy depending on what modem you are using.. have you tried running FasterFix first then GPS? Try putting in the command again in Terminal Emulator, then run FasterFix, then GPS..

Also I've heard the EE03 gps fix by ACS works but I haven't tested it..

http://k0nane.info/rom/acs-ee03-gpsfix.zip
I've done all that including a reboot. I'll try the fix you posted. hopefully it works! I need my GPS!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Tags
android, anonymous, ef02, gingerbread, rom