View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
Haven't had this problem... but I've switched over to using Google Voice Mail for my VM. Far superior to Sprint VM since the VM downloads to the local phone I don't have to dial in to listen... and the transcript typically gets me close enough to not even have to listen at all... I just mark it read without having to call in and push any buttons to delete.

Might I suggest that you dump Sprint VM for Google VM?
oh ya i did this also, love gv.