PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 01:10 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ROM][AA][EXT4] AnonymousROM i3 [2.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteway.619 View Post
I would really recommend ADW EX I really like that one. Its a paid one but worth it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I just can't break away from Launcher Pro.
As much as I like GOLauncher and the fact that it's free... it's giving me some issues. When I reboot, it's duplicating pages, or parts of pages (home screens) under or over other screens. And then some widgets are disappearing. Really odd. Can't complain much since it is free, but might have to bite the bullet and spend a few bucks on a good one.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ?

hakudoshi is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Would it be possible to get the apk for the red transparent market app from your previous rom?
Old 07-01-2011, 06:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakudoshi View Post
Would it be possible to get the apk for the red transparent market app from your previous rom?
if you got the rom exstract it and put it in new rom folder. you can use adb to push to /system/app/Vending.apk and delete the com.android.vending-1.apk in /data/app/com.android.vending-1.apk.
Transparent Market from "deciple" looks cool.
(App) Transparent Market 2.3.4 - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work

hows the latest update coming along marc? your not as live on here as xda :/ I had a question about i3 in relation to bonsai. Is this EXT4 "better" than bonsai?
Old 07-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
As much as I like GOLauncher and the fact that it's free... it's giving me some issues. When I reboot, it's duplicating pages, or parts of pages (home screens) under or over other screens. And then some widgets are disappearing. Really odd. Can't complain much since it is free, but might have to bite the bullet and spend a few bucks on a good one.
i "had" that problem.. use titanium backup, wipe the app data, then uninstall then reinstall from market.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:07 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakudoshi View Post
Do what Darren said, but also make sure you freeze the market updater. Also uninstall any market updates in settings/Manage apps.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.

Last edited by shane6374; 07-01-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:34 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxed View Post
i "had" that problem.. use titanium backup, wipe the app data, then uninstall then reinstall from market.
I get the feeling that will be a regular occurrence. I don't use TB any more. I use MyBackup Root and it's been more reliable.
I started doing config backups in GoLauncher's settings and seems to be keeping things right.

I've also noticed that the PhoneWeaver widget doesn't change when my profile changes. It changes the icon in the notification bar, but not the widget. My guess is that PhoneWeaver hasn't updated for GB.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

just remember boys n girls that this is a "leaked' build.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

Marcusant, any chance you would post v7 here as well? I know that you won't be updating that rom anymore, but I still find far more stable that i3. Plus it's a killer red them.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jusmen01else is a n00b

Anybody else having issues where the gps knocks off? Was I supposed to Odin the ec05 before flashing this rom?
I had this same issue with gps when I was running the samfirmware leak. Have tried Odin ec05 but it was after I had flashed rom over fresh ef02.
Side note: when I tried just the samfirmware leak and updated to ef10 it kept prompting whether I wanted to update to ef02. I accidentally pressed ok and since it reverted I haven't been able to update back to ef10. I tried Odin back to eb13 then to ef02. No updates found...

Last edited by jusmen01else; 07-01-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Tags
android, anonymous, ef02, gingerbread, rom