PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Since using midNIGHT ROM, have you become more Autism Aware?
Yes. Keep up the good work. 66 94.29%
No. You need to focus a bit more on that. 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Sprint

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v4.2 (BYOR Edition)/(FULL Standard Edition) 3/14/2011

hows this new update at xda its 3/13 and on here is 3/14 i know there probably the same but how is it and i see it had a swype zip but i hate swype so ima delete it any ways and install my free gb keyboard from market since thats the only kb i need plus it will free up some memory well looking forward to here about it
Kernel: Stock and loven it
I envy the dumb ones.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz View Post
hows this new update at xda its 3/13 and on here is 3/14 i know there probably the same but how is it and i see it had a swype zip but i hate swype so ima delete it any ways and install my free gb keyboard from market since thats the only kb i need plus it will free up some memory well looking forward to here about it
here about what?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v4.2 (BYOR Edition) 3/9/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dave View Post
Thanks. All seems to be working real well and even better in most cases than 3.3. (e.g. voice command and GPS). I am interested in the battery life question.

You mention flashing Rob's kernel after the ROM 4.2 , where do I find that?
no i didnt say robs kernel cause robs rom has a perfect kernel already but you sonded like you wanted to flash someones kernel other than whats included in the rom. i forgot what cooks kernel you said but seems like some of you guys need to read a little more about whats cooked in a rom and what cwm does ect, im not being mean but i tend to answer posts thinking the user is "up to speed" on terms ect. love seeing new people using robs work but if you guys have questions please ask if you dont understand my posts or terms i use cause i dont wanna confuse anybody.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:16 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz View Post
The date is probably just a type-o. He normally does his updates late at night, and if you've read his blog you can only imagine how exhausted the guy can get. As far as what he released last night, it's just a very easy to flash standard version of him rom. Otherwise, the only thing that's changed from the 4.2 BYOR release and this is Swype was updated.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
here about what?
gee thanks darren i meant hear
Old 03-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
The date is probably just a type-o. He normally does his updates late at night, and if you've read his blog you can only imagine how exhausted the guy can get. As far as what he released last night, it's just a very easy to flash standard version of him rom. Otherwise, the only thing that's changed from the 4.2 BYOR release and this is Swype was updated.
ok thanks
Old 03-14-2011, 03:26 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
no i didnt say robs kernel cause robs rom has a perfect kernel already but you sonded like you wanted to flash someones kernel other than whats included in the rom. i forgot what cooks kernel you said but seems like some of you guys need to read a little more about whats cooked in a rom and what cwm does ect, im not being mean but i tend to answer posts thinking the user is "up to speed" on terms ect. love seeing new people using robs work but if you guys have questions please ask if you dont understand my posts or terms i use cause i dont wanna confuse anybody.
Sounding like me Darren.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Sounding like me Darren.
well it was something that really needed to be put out there cause i dont wanna see a phone get soft bricked or have robs rom look bad cause some users are not well schooled on android terms or even my term. im totally not trying to put anybody down i just dont wanna see a broken phone/heart. lol

i love to help so anybody can always pm me and we can figure out whatever is broke or whatever question you might have.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Sounding like me Darren.
ur funnie
Old 03-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

have any of yalls removed ur DRM and also how do u manually update ur prl i heard it works better than using the update feature in phone settings
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development