PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nyczwillz is keeping up the good worknyczwillz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nyczwillz
Re: WTB: HP Touchpad

i only have one of each.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:35 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
i only have one of each.
thanks, but those are the same prices I see on craigslist....I understand profiting but I'm not paying double for a 16gb. knock off $50 & u got a deal.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
16GB for 230 and 32GB for 275. will include a folio custom case ($30).
Dude, get lost. If you want to "rip people off" go elsewhere. Your nuts.

Personally, if this was my site, I would ban you perm for trying to rip off fellow members.

The 16gb is selling, if you can find it for $99, your selling it for more than double the price.

I understand supply and demand, and expecting to make a profit but, that is just ripping someone off.

Got to ebay or craigslist if you want to get those prices.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 09-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah man im with OMJ on this, I was lookin to pay 50 bucks more, no way ima do 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 09-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

David - Don't get so mad bud, although, I don't agree with his pricing either, he is charging what he believe is fair. He may had to search online like crazy for hours, waited outside early in the morning for hours or paid shipping or whatever.

I got one from a buddy.
100 plus 6 for tax 22 for shipping from hp then 12 shipping to me and he asked and I gave him 35 for his time and effort.

Just saying, if you don't agree then don't agree and don't buy. Don't be mad that he was able to get one and because he's naming his price.

Just 2 cents.

OMJ - good luck on your hunt!!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
David - Don't get so mad bud, although, I don't agree with his pricing either, he is charging what he believe is fair. He may had to search online like crazy for hours, waited outside early in the morning for hours or paid shipping or whatever.

I got one from a buddy.
100 plus 6 for tax 22 for shipping from hp then 12 shipping to me and he asked and I gave him 35 for his time and effort.

Just saying, if you don't agree then don't agree and don't buy. Don't be mad that he was able to get one and because he's naming his price.

Just 2 cents.

OMJ - good luck on your hunt!!
I'm ok for someone making a profit, no problem with that, but, when they are charging more than double the retail price for something, they are just trying to rip people off.

I'm ok with $50 over retail for a hard to find item and that's even 50% more than it's retail price but, $130 more for a $99 item ?

I'm seeing too many people do it and that's crazy.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I understand. Just saying that it's not worth your anger.

Have a good one bud.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

aau007 is a n00b

Whether it is a ripoff, I believe it is a personal opinion. At this time, that's pretty much the going price of an immediately available 16GB TouchPad. HP is not selling any more on their website. There will only be very limited supply coming in. I just checked CDW and they have taken the item offline. Seaching on Amazon reveals that all online retailers are asking for over $200. In fact, it shows me that $230 is the lowest among all Amazon sellers. Personally, I won't buy it for the price but it is a free market. Don't like the price, don't buy it. No need to trash the seller.

Personally, I doubt anyone will be able to buy one at below the $180 price point unless you know a shop that is willing to cut you a friend and family deal. BTW, I know a lot of resellers are now willing and paying more than $99 and $149, just to get the inventory in but still have to wait in line.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I have 2 32 Gigger. Make an Offer. Android development is on full speed. Once it's perfect, Touchpad's will be scarce. Esp Xmas is just around the corner.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 09-30-2011, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

check your pm.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items