View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: WTB: HP Touchpad

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
David - Don't get so mad bud, although, I don't agree with his pricing either, he is charging what he believe is fair. He may had to search online like crazy for hours, waited outside early in the morning for hours or paid shipping or whatever.

I got one from a buddy.
100 plus 6 for tax 22 for shipping from hp then 12 shipping to me and he asked and I gave him 35 for his time and effort.

Just saying, if you don't agree then don't agree and don't buy. Don't be mad that he was able to get one and because he's naming his price.

Just 2 cents.

OMJ - good luck on your hunt!!
I'm ok for someone making a profit, no problem with that, but, when they are charging more than double the retail price for something, they are just trying to rip people off.

I'm ok with $50 over retail for a hard to find item and that's even 50% more than it's retail price but, $130 more for a $99 item ?

I'm seeing too many people do it and that's crazy.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !