PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wtb: 16gb micro sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product this is the one I bought a few months ago works perfectly in my evo. write speed is just shy of class 6 in testing
thx man, ive been looking on amazon but was kind of skeptikal about buying one since ive read of a few people ordering them but receiving only a 4gb, or a cd or something instead. what all was included with yours and is that the same seller you bought from?
Old 08-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
thx man, ive been looking on amazon but was kind of skeptikal about buying one since ive read of a few people ordering them but receiving only a 4gb, or a cd or something instead. what all was included with yours and is that the same seller you bought from?
if it says this below
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by CTC Store.
then its the same one I got, all it was was the sd card in bulk packaging no extra adapters or papers or whatever but it has been flawless writing at about 5.8 meg even though its only rated for 2
Old 08-15-2010, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
if it says this below
In Stock.
then its the same one I got, all it was was the sd card in bulk packaging no extra adapters or papers or whatever but it has been flawless writing at about 5.8 meg even though its only rated for 2
i got the same ones and they work great!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
if it says this below
In Stock.
great, thanks man! you dont know how much this helps. yep, ctc store is the seller. im going to order mine tomorrow. thanks to you D/\SH as well.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:44 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
great, thanks man! you dont know how much this helps. yep, ctc store is the seller. im going to order mine tomorrow. thanks to you D/\SH as well.
no problem brudda, and have them both filled up with goodies and havent casued me any troubles and they got there extremely fast as well and ARE authentic.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
no problem brudda, and have them both filled up with goodies and havent casued me any troubles and they got there extremely fast as well and ARE authentic.
great! i have my 8gb filled with music and plan to do the same with the 16gb.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
great! i have my 8gb filled with music and plan to do the same with the 16gb.
i have 2 16gb full of music and a 32gb full of movies as well as 2 additional 8 gig cards with music and movies mixed im all set for my plane ride to dallas on the 20th
Old 08-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

So did you find what you were looking for puff?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
i have 2 16gb full of music and a 32gb full of movies as well as 2 additional 8 gig cards with music and movies mixed im all set for my plane ride to dallas on the 20th
sweet! wow you have alot of storage cards lol.

@carla, yes i think ive found what im looking for
Old 08-16-2010, 12:34 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
So did you find what you were looking for puff?
who me?

Quote:
@carla, yes i think ive found what im looking for
hello again puff!

since you've found what you need, we'll go ahead and close 'er down

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items