PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wtb: 16gb micro sd

Does anyone have a 16gb micro sd card they want to sell? id prefer a class 4. let me know.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Wtb: 16gb micro sd

I have a class 2 card.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I have a class 2 card.
how much you want for it.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
I have a class 2 card.
how much do you want for it? what condition is it in, etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
how much you want for it.
hold on now playa, this is my thread, i got 1st dibbs lol
Old 08-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

anyone?
Old 08-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

on amazon you can get a class 2 that functions at class 4 speeds (pretty much all sandisk) for around 25 bucks
Old 08-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru

k i bought one last week but didnt need it, not sure if anyone returned it yet. brand new. from staples, here is the one, i think.

http://www.staples.com/PNY-16GB-Opti...?cmArea=SEARCH
Old 08-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
k i bought one last week but didnt need it, not sure if anyone returned it yet. brand new. from staples, here is the one, i think.

http://www.staples.com/PNY-16GB-Opti...?cmArea=SEARCH
that link is to a regular SDHC not a micro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru

oh, my bad. sorry guys
Old 08-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Blabber mouth

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product this is the one I bought a few months ago works perfectly in my evo. write speed is just shy of class 6 in testing
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items