PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: Premium Member Benefits

I would sign up to a be a premium member but I want the ability to hide the fact that I did. I wouldn't be in it for the status. Striving to get more rep and become a VIP is more important...

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

I'm going to talk to Mike when I get a chance since I have a different idea (Hibby helped with this one).

Maybe we would scratch the whole Premium Member idea, and just keep the VIP stuff the way it is.

We could leave the Donate button how it is, but if Mike gave us a goal of monthly donations I could put a progress bar on the site that would show us how close we are to the goal...if he wanted to go that route.

That way you could donate as much and as often as you would like and if we have a goal you could see how close we are to meeting that.

What are your thoughts on that?
Old 12-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

jimd144 is keeping up the good workjimd144 is keeping up the good work

You could always do a one time $25 to get access to the upgrade sections. I bet that would generate some revenue!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I'm going to talk to Mike when I get a chance since I have a different idea (Hibby helped with this one).

Maybe we would scratch the whole Premium Member idea, and just keep the VIP stuff the way it is.

We could leave the Donate button how it is, but if Mike gave us a goal of monthly donations I could put a progress bar on the site that would show us how close we are to the goal...if he wanted to go that route.

That way you could donate as much and as often as you would like and if we have a goal you could see how close we are to meeting that.

I don't think it's a bad idea. You could test it out and see how it goes.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to munnarg

I have no problem with paying or donating as long as this damn snow script is gone lol. It's messing up the page format on my work computer.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:48 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post

+1 for this idea.

oh we should really get rid of that non-functional "go premium" tab?
Old 12-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
I have no problem with paying or donating as long as this damn snow script is gone lol. It's messing up the page format on my work computer.
Look at the dropdown box in the lower left where it says Marvel 2 and select 'Marvel No Snow'.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements