PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 12:06 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Premium Member Benefits

That is perfect now Froth- I mean Frosty..
Old 12-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I also agree with the general consensus, I have donated before, and will again. I would even go for a subscription, but without any outward evidence. I don't need/care if people know that I donate to the site and none of the perks really appeal to me. I think that everyone that benefits from it should donate, even if it is $1. When you are using devices that cost what these generally do (most people get a new phone before their first contract is up) you should be able to put a little cash up to support the site that makes the device work for you. And I must say, that snow gets annoying, really fast.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 12-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

You know you can turn the snow off Rabid? And I agree with what you say.. I don't care if people know I donated.. It makes me feel good and it helps PPC Geeks.. That is all that matters to me...
Old 12-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

My 2 cents... buying into a premium membership takes away from being a hard working VIP - even if the 2 are completely different. I think there are enough grateful people here, that with more prominent "Donate" links, money would be made. I will gladly donate every month from here on out since it will help keep the site running. But I will make sure to earn VIP status, even at the snails pace I have been on for the last year...

[
Old 12-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Big MVP Diesel

.72 posts per day is a good start! I agree... At least make them different enough from each other.. With being a VIP, there is no major leap from that to Premium...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

So VIP status reflects the amount of post correct. The unfortunate thing is that I see people respond multiple times in a row with things like "true" "I agree" "that is correct" "right on" and have very high post counts for only that reason. A high post count does not always mean good or even helpful contributions.

I am not targeting anyone individually.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:26 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
$260+ bucks a year??? idk, man..its not cable..dope site tho..but that cud b a deterrent. for an example, u cud get a phone line for cheaper...tho who u cud call is limited vs the internet(the reach is obviously broader here), im jus sayin .72/day???? lets keep the wheels turning
skeegcpp he said .72 Posts Per Day (not cents per day)
Old 12-24-2008, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
skeegcpp he said .72 Posts Per Day (not cents per day)
oh s***..wow..i must b tired..ima delete that..dang it!!...so embarr*****...
thx "puff" hopefully not alota peepl caught that
Old 12-24-2008, 01:34 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Edit Post>Delete

hahah don't worry.

TBH, IDK if I like the idea. I think the VIP status thing is perfect, and everything else should be reserved for moderators.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Edit Post>Delete

hahah don't worry.

TBH, IDK if I like the idea. I think the VIP status thing is perfect, and everything else should be reserved for moderators.
a) step ahead a ya
b) i agree...keep VIP, V-I-P...make'em earn..u c my counts an stuff...if i wanted an easy way i wud pay for it...but i dont, i'd rather earn..i said it b4, but check da quote in the sig
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements