PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3000 Mah Battery: Just Bought AGAIN from NAKEDCELLPHONE!

So i picked this up... it even has the built-in stylus!

Ebay Link

Got one for my old Vogue and man, that battery was AMAZING! It was only 2500mah, this one is 3000!

One thing i've learned from dealing with nakedcellphone compared to other seller's "less-expensive" products, is that you get what you pay for. And if you want a Quality product, you better pay for it, cuz things are usually too good to be true.

I'll keep you guys posted on how it works out, battery-life and size increase.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: 3000 Mah Battery: Just Bought AGAIN from NAKEDCELLPHONE!

looks bulky to me
Old 07-08-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola droid, droid eris for a backup

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor

What is this an add. Sounds like a commercial for naked whatever if i have ever seen one. But such a good reputation i guess i took it wrong.
. I might pay 25 including shiping and tax.

Last edited by phullofphil; 07-08-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phullofphil View Post
What is this an add. Sounds like a commercial for naked whatever if i have ever seen one. But such a good reputation i guess i took it wrong.
Not everything you read is a commercial. Some people like to post on things they find and buy.

I agree with yojoe600. It looks bulky.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

nerdherd is keeping up the good worknerdherd is keeping up the good work

Holy expensive...at $90 I'll just stick with charging my phone every night
Old 07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by phullofphil View Post
good luck getting a quality battery with overheat/charge protection in it for 25 bucks. The mugen powered batteries are well worth the money and will never crap out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Not everything you read is a commercial. Some people like to post on things they find and buy.

I agree with yojoe600. It looks bulky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yojoe600 View Post
looks bulky to me
I don't throw naked's name out as a commercial, just if someone wants to know where to get a quality product. Alot of people here have bought from him.

the extra bulk beats carrying around an extra battery (without the inconvenience of switching them) and allows me not to worry about drainage when using my motorola T505 and also my bluetooth headphones. Not to mention music while browsing the web won't put such a huge dent in my battery life anymore.

sorry, didn't mean to name-drop the T505, this isn't a marketing campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
Holy expensive...at $90 I'll just stick with charging my phone every night
To each his own, ya know. like i said before, cheap batteries aren't made upto par (no overheat/overcharging protection), thus causing them to crap out more often. Granted, some will be very satisfied with their cheapo battery, but I REALLY push my phone for what its got day-in and day-out.

Take a look at the back cover of the cheap battery, which is only 2200mah also.

Sorry guys, this isn't a moto Razer, i'm not gunna buy a high-end phone and treat it like a piece of sh*t. Thats like putting Walmart brand Rims on my 740i... no thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:25 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

I have two batteries and both are proven to last two days, each

I'll stick with what I got. Thats pretty costly.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola droid, droid eris for a backup

phullofphil is becoming a great contributor

Sorry just looks like an add. Look how he talks about the seller. Could have said hay i recomend this seller instead of that whole speal. Wow so defensive. I apriciate it an i actually wrote that before i looked at your reputation. Which is why i said something about your reputation. You obviously know what your talking about. I just don't like putting more and more money into things that should come with the phone. My other Samsung i710 or what ever it was, came with the extended battery and regular one in the box. I wont get it because i will not pay more than 25 dollars for it. Wich i believe naked bro probably paid for it at most. Find his supplyier.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

I clicked the link in syanni85's signature...very funny, my wife is just about there too!

Don't forget to click THANKS for those who have helped!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung i910

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
<snip>
the extra bulk beats carrying around an extra battery (without the inconvenience of switching them) and allows me not to worry about drainage when using my motorola T505 and also my bluetooth headphones. Not to mention music while browsing the web won't put such a huge dent in my battery life anymore.

sorry, didn't mean to name-drop the T505, this isn't a marketing campaign
<snip>
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but how do you like the T505? I just saw it for about $50. If you are running MP3s through it how is the audio? I understand you need to try several suggested FM stations before finding a good empty spot.

I just received a BlueStar unit that replaces the OnStar in my Eldo. It's a great unit (and Chris is proud of them ) and integrates perfectly with the data and audio bus in late model GM vehicles. It uses the mike and buttons on the rear view mirror. No stereo though. Maybe an update down the line.

And I still might try the T505.

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia