View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM
xPosTech
Regular 'Geeker

xPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxPosTech is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 Mah Battery: Just Bought AGAIN from NAKEDCELLPHONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
<snip>
the extra bulk beats carrying around an extra battery (without the inconvenience of switching them) and allows me not to worry about drainage when using my motorola T505 and also my bluetooth headphones. Not to mention music while browsing the web won't put such a huge dent in my battery life anymore.

sorry, didn't mean to name-drop the T505, this isn't a marketing campaign
<snip>
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but how do you like the T505? I just saw it for about $50. If you are running MP3s through it how is the audio? I understand you need to try several suggested FM stations before finding a good empty spot.

I just received a BlueStar unit that replaces the OnStar in my Eldo. It's a great unit (and Chris is proud of them ) and integrates perfectly with the data and audio bus in late model GM vehicles. It uses the mike and buttons on the rear view mirror. No stereo though. Maybe an update down the line.

And I still might try the T505.

Ted

Melancholia by Verizon SCH-i910
Adryn CF03 V2.0 8GB/16GB µSDHC
WM 6.5 Pro CE OS 5.2.23008 (23008.5.3.0)

Another Proud Member of FA. Time since last relapse: < One Day (at a Time).

If somebody helped you please click the button in the bottom right corner of their post.