View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:21 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 Mah Battery: Just Bought AGAIN from NAKEDCELLPHONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phullofphil View Post
What is this an add. Sounds like a commercial for naked whatever if i have ever seen one. But such a good reputation i guess i took it wrong.
. I might pay 25 including shiping and tax.
good luck getting a quality battery with overheat/charge protection in it for 25 bucks. The mugen powered batteries are well worth the money and will never crap out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Not everything you read is a commercial. Some people like to post on things they find and buy.

I agree with yojoe600. It looks bulky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yojoe600 View Post
looks bulky to me
I don't throw naked's name out as a commercial, just if someone wants to know where to get a quality product. Alot of people here have bought from him.

the extra bulk beats carrying around an extra battery (without the inconvenience of switching them) and allows me not to worry about drainage when using my motorola T505 and also my bluetooth headphones. Not to mention music while browsing the web won't put such a huge dent in my battery life anymore.

sorry, didn't mean to name-drop the T505, this isn't a marketing campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdherd View Post
Holy expensive...at $90 I'll just stick with charging my phone every night
To each his own, ya know. like i said before, cheap batteries aren't made upto par (no overheat/overcharging protection), thus causing them to crap out more often. Granted, some will be very satisfied with their cheapo battery, but I REALLY push my phone for what its got day-in and day-out.

Take a look at the back cover of the cheap battery, which is only 2200mah also.

Sorry guys, this isn't a moto Razer, i'm not gunna buy a high-end phone and treat it like a piece of sh*t. Thats like putting Walmart brand Rims on my 740i... no thanks.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.