PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zagg Invisible shield real world review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Aww man. Im so upset. I finally got the nerve to put on the Invisible Shield I had bought, but messed it up. First of all, it was freaking me out seeing all that liquid going through the cracks of my phone. But the thing is that I put the protector down, but ended up with a crease. When I lifted it back up to fix it, it started stretching, and by the time I put it back down without the crease, I had stretched it so that it was too long and thin. They probably wont send me a new one, will they? I just took it off and Im hoping my reusable Boxwave one will look new again once it dries off (it claims that you can wash it with dish detergent and water and put it back on over and over). Sigh, oh well
Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I just read that Zagg doesn't cover application damages but I have stretched my screen while applying it and have not not had any issues receiving a replacement.
I even told Zagg that it stretched upon application. That was before I read they don't cover that.
But just check the appropriate box regarding the reason for your return and you will not have any issues.
I think there is a defective reason box or something like that.
Zagg is very lenient with their replacement policy
I sent mine back USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.
I just stuck them on a sheet of paper with the original order number written next to them, as Zagg suggested.
I suggest a shipping method with tracking.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 09-12-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia