PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 09:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zagg Invisible shield real world review

remove the shield before you bring it in. See how the camera is. You will not be able to reapply your shield but don't worry because ZAGG will replace it.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia SCH-i910
Carrier: verizon

Voltron8Myhat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
remove the shield before you bring it in. See how the camera is. You will not be able to reapply your shield but don't worry because ZAGG will replace it.
Plus, if the shield is covering your light sensor, it sounds like you need a different one anyway. I think if you told Zagg this (the shield covers the light sensor), they'd probably waive the shipping charges.

My shield definitely has a hole for the light sensor.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

faustus is just getting started

I stopped by the mall and asked the manager to look at other shields and see if there is a front cover with a hole. No Dice, the covers they have has no hole and it says it is for the Omnia i910. I will follow up with Zagg directly.

There was also a Verizon booth so I talked with them about the camera, they didn't have one to compare the picture quality against but they told me to call customer support and they would just replace it with a new one. I'll be surprised if it is that easy.

Thanks for everyones feedback!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ZAGG has a 30% discount on all of their products.
Discount Code Expires on April 21.

Enter TAX RELIEF in the Coupon Code box.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just for the record, I have a boxwave screen protector and dont see any scratches on it. Ive had it for about 2 weeks now. In any event, I messed it up a little by trying to lift up the edge to get a piece of dust out. I ended up getting even more dirt from my finger stuck under there, real freaking smart lol. Ive been meaning to try the Zagg shield out, so I oreder one for just the screen. It should be coming in the mail today, cant wait to try it.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Solange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSolange82200 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Aww man. Im so upset. I finally got the nerve to put on the Invisible Shield I had bought, but messed it up. First of all, it was freaking me out seeing all that liquid going through the cracks of my phone. But the thing is that I put the protector down, but ended up with a crease. When I lifted it back up to fix it, it started stretching, and by the time I put it back down without the crease, I had stretched it so that it was too long and thin. They probably wont send me a new one, will they? I just took it off and Im hoping my reusable Boxwave one will look new again once it dries off (it claims that you can wash it with dish detergent and water and put it back on over and over). Sigh, oh well
Old 05-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

I've had mine on for a few weeks now and my ONLY complaint is that it makes it slightly wider (barely) but just enough to make is harder to get into my proclip car mount. I have to be extra careful putting it in because it will push the side of the shield up..so now it doesn't look as nice in that spot.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II SCH I920

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Aww man. Im so upset. I finally got the nerve to put on the Invisible Shield I had bought, but messed it up. First of all, it was freaking me out seeing all that liquid going through the cracks of my phone. But the thing is that I put the protector down, but ended up with a crease. When I lifted it back up to fix it, it started stretching, and by the time I put it back down without the crease, I had stretched it so that it was too long and thin. They probably wont send me a new one, will they? I just took it off and Im hoping my reusable Boxwave one will look new again once it dries off (it claims that you can wash it with dish detergent and water and put it back on over and over). Sigh, oh well
Hey I ended up removing the screen protector because it was too "sticky" like when I try to slide my finger or stylus on the screen the texture of the Zagg cover kept me from smoothly moving across the screen...I ended up just buying a fingerprint proof screen protector and a silicone case for the back of it...
Old 05-05-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910 w/ Adryn's WM 6.5 ROM
Carrier: Verizon

KodiakClark is just getting started

I had to get used to the Zagg's stickiness too. I tried the silicone cover and it works great if you don't carry you phone in a holster. The other thing that sucks about the silicone covers is that dirt still gets in between and can scratch the hell outa your phone. I've had the Zagg on for aobut a week and no problems yet. Too bad they can't make a 3 year old proof cover!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Not a problem.Just give customer service a call and explain what happened.They will email you a link to click on and you will just pay $3.95 and they will mail you another one. The first time, they won't ask for the shield that stretched out but they will ask you the second time if you need a replacement.Don't be shy with the liquid and you will be able to slide the shield in place.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia