PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

Cmass is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell + Imarche Skin Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Cmass....That is EXACTLY how to do it, and yes I agree 100% it would make more sence to just integrate it into the original download package, but I will take what I can get LOL!!!
I assume I can copy & paste whole folders that are unique and not have to actually do side by side comparisons of every single file within each folder in the two apps?? That would not be worth it.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone
Threadstarter

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Here you go, you should be all set with these now!!
Thanks for doing that, worked a treat
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmass View Post
I assume I can copy & paste whole folders that are unique and not have to actually do side by side comparisons of every single file within each folder in the two apps?? That would not be worth it.
There are actually only about 4 or 5 uniqhe files, so doing it side-by-side only takes a couple minutes. I can break it down later tonight if you like, but from memory, I think there is one script that goes in the script folder, and one folder + one file that goes in each 'dark' and 'light' folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRedLine View Post
Thanks for doing that, worked a treat
Glad to hear it!!

*TO ALL!!!!!*
To anyone else giving up on saving in the correct format, give me a yell, and I will be more than happy to convert the images to the appropriate settings for use in Shell for you!!!

Old 01-14-2009, 11:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

ahiggins24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ahiggins24 Send a message via Skype™ to ahiggins24

I realize that my question isn't about the generator, but I am using spb mobile shell and imarche skins. How do you change what the icons are linked to? If I push the program button on the home page, I see icons like the games-but it is empty. Games are under the second program button. I would like to put things under my favorites and maybe modify the buttons on the home screen. Thank you all for all the posts. I can say I have learned quite a bit, but still have a long way to go!!
Old 01-15-2009, 04:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone
Threadstarter

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahiggins24 View Post
I realize that my question isn't about the generator, but I am using spb mobile shell and imarche skins. How do you change what the icons are linked to? If I push the program button on the home page, I see icons like the games-but it is empty. Games are under the second program button. I would like to put things under my favorites and maybe modify the buttons on the home screen. Thank you all for all the posts. I can say I have learned quite a bit, but still have a long way to go!!
By default all apps are in there sections they should be, so some configuration is required to move stuff around.

If you go to Settings and you should see a 'Customize Menu' option. Go into here and you will see a list. Highlight any section then go to 'Menu' and Add a Link to the application you wish to place within that section.

The bottom option labelled 'My Menu' is attached to the 4th icon (2nd row from bottom) on the 'Today' screen as is where i place my most used apps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

ahiggins24 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ahiggins24 Send a message via Skype™ to ahiggins24

Thank you for your help-I didn't want to make a mess of things and have to redo them!!
Old 01-15-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahiggins24 View Post
Thank you for your help-I didn't want to make a mess of things and have to redo them!!
That is a very reasonable worry, but if you haven't already, I strongly suggest getting a full-backup app (SPB + RESCO are the big hitters) Since you have Shell, I am going to assume you know the site and a bit about the app, but if you do a backup prior to any major install or tweak, then even if you mess things up BIG-TIME you can alrays reset and restore to before the mess-up!!!!

Trust me on this one...I had an incident last night that proves this post!!!! LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Lurker

thenu is a n00b

how to convet jpg to bmp 16 bit?
photoshop can't do that?
Old 01-16-2009, 11:06 AM
VIP Member

thenu....your right...PhotoShop doesn't seem to be able to do it at any setting! I did find an app (expensive though) that can do it. If you want to post your images I can convert them for you and repost them!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

MightyMouth is just getting started

Quote:
thenu....your right...PhotoShop doesn't seem to be able to do it at any setting! I did find an app (expensive though) that can do it. If you want to post your images I can convert them for you and repost them!
How about letting us know what the app is called and how you do it in that app then we can decide for ourselves if it is expensive.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia