View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell + Imarche Skin Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmass View Post
I assume I can copy & paste whole folders that are unique and not have to actually do side by side comparisons of every single file within each folder in the two apps?? That would not be worth it.
There are actually only about 4 or 5 uniqhe files, so doing it side-by-side only takes a couple minutes. I can break it down later tonight if you like, but from memory, I think there is one script that goes in the script folder, and one folder + one file that goes in each 'dark' and 'light' folders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRedLine View Post
Thanks for doing that, worked a treat
Glad to hear it!!

*TO ALL!!!!!*
To anyone else giving up on saving in the correct format, give me a yell, and I will be more than happy to convert the images to the appropriate settings for use in Shell for you!!!