PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Hacks / Tips / Tricks

OmniaSIP--Have two different keyboard profiles, one for portrait, one for landscape.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...new-version-2/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

deansta1 is a n00b

Is there a way to change eliminate the new email notification? I know I am getting email since I have configured my Omnia to show all my folders from my Outlook on my desktop. I know there is mail but I don't want another icon popping up on the screen to let me know.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:16 PM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Yup.

Its not really a hack though. Go to start, settings, Sounds and Notifications. Click on Notifcations.

Event: Messaging: New Email message.

Uncheck Display message on screen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b

Hey guys, I've been scouring the boards for a few days looking for something I was sure I saw here a little while ago and I can't seem to find it.
So does anyone know the reghack to extend haptic to spbms or other programs other than the samsung ui?
Also, do any spbms users know the name of the clock that I've seen in screenshots that has big numbers in two seperate boxes? I believe syrguy1969 and someone else had posted screenshots with this clock and I think I've gone through every clock option in spbms and can't seem to find that one. Thanks for any help I can get.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:36 AM
The Pusher

Touch Response.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256
Old 01-15-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbyte View Post
Also, do any spbms users know the name of the clock that I've seen in screenshots that has big numbers in two seperate boxes? I believe syrguy1969 and someone else had posted screenshots with this clock and I think I've gone through every clock option in spbms and can't seem to find that one. Thanks for any help I can get.
I'm not sure if you're thinking of what I think you are, but it sounds like you may be talking about the manila 2d today screen, which has the clock displayed in 2 seperate white boxes. if so here is a link:

http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio.html

its a heft install if this is really what you're after. ill see if i can find a screen shot.

edit:

is it something like that? there is also a theme for SPB mobile shell that will make it look like this.

Last edited by dopepope; 01-15-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbyte View Post
Hey guys, I've been scouring the boards for a few days looking for something I was sure I saw here a little while ago and I can't seem to find it.
So does anyone know the reghack to extend haptic to spbms or other programs other than the samsung ui?
The clock you are referring to is the Diamond Digital. Within the imarche skins for SPBms there are 4 types (Black, Opaque, Transparent and White)
I can extract / zip these if you want and put them on here as the .dat files are password protected ?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

gatorbyte is a n00b

Thanks Adrynalyne.
DJ thats the one. I guess I havn't been through every option like I thought.
dopepope I forgot to mention that I'm using the imarche skins for spbms so I had the clock in there all along. Thanks for the tip though.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

It's getting as to where I'm out of a job around here LOL!!!! Great support coming from Adrynalyne, dopepope and DJRedLine!!!!

About the only thing I can add to their posts is the fact that since your using iMarche's skinning app, you most likely know about the background generator he developed (on his site). If you decide to look into that, saving the images to be compatible with it is tough to figure out....if you need any help, I can convert them for you (I found a good app!!).

Old 01-15-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

smilepak is keeping up the good worksmilepak is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
To add, for Omnia users, use ID 11, that works the best. Setting in advance tab
http://knguyentu.com/wordpress/categ...g/cell-phones/
(Support The Site By Visiting Google's Link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia