PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

skrump is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some S2U2/Omnia love!!!

Wow, those threads are insane! 131 pages on the PPCGeek one alone, I had no idea so many people were tweakin away on the ol S2U2! Thanks for the resources, looks like I have plenty of material to play with....
Old 01-02-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrump View Post
Wow, those threads are insane! 131 pages on the PPCGeek one alone, I had no idea so many people were tweakin away on the ol S2U2! Thanks for the resources, looks like I have plenty of material to play with....
Careful...it is VERY addicting...I have a hard drive full of requested files to attest to that fact LOL!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Cmass is becoming a great contributor

OK, I'm giving it one more try!
What settings do people have & what effects are you liking?

Screen savers?
Replacement for the front picture of the flower?
Anything of note that would also play nice with other apps??

New issue: I checked the volume key.....but for some reason, this time the volume won't work. Last time I tried this program (5 hard resets ago!) the volume worked fine - albeit boring.

Thanks!
Chris
Old 01-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmass View Post
I just use the same picture as my wallpaper. I posted it on the "today screen" thread if you want it.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
OK, I'm giving it one more try!
What settings do people have & what effects are you liking?

Screen savers?
Anything of note that would also play nice with other apps??

New issue: I checked the volume key.....but for some reason, this time the volume won't work. Last time I tried this program (5 hard resets ago!) the volume worked fine - albeit boring.

Thanks!
Chris

I do know for the volume to work you need the keyboard hook set to off.

For wallpapers, if you use the S2V app listed on A_C's site (in OP) it is buggy on our Omnia's (hopefully A_C works on thet), but it is still the best + easiest way to set any wallpaper you like to S2U2.

I could have sworn I posted this earlier, but mushipkw over at XDA wrote a customizing app that makes other tweaks easier: http://s2u2c.blogspot.com/
Old 01-06-2009, 02:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I do know for the volume to work you need the keyboard hook set to off.

For wallpapers, if you use the S2V app listed on A_C's site (in OP) it is buggy on our Omnia's (hopefully A_C works on thet), but it is still the best + easiest way to set any wallpaper you like to S2U2.

I could have sworn I posted this earlier, but mushipkw over at XDA wrote a customizing app that makes other tweaks easier: http://s2u2c.blogspot.com/
The double negative thing can be tricky. For the volume to work we need the keyboard hook set to off. But the configuration menu option says "Don't use keyboard hook. On/OFF" This would mean to turn off the keyboard hook, we need to choose menu option "ON" so the hook is "OFF".

Right? Actually, wrong. After messing with it, we actually want the keyboard hook ON which means checking "OFF" in the configuration menu!
Either way, I got it to work. Thanks!

Whose on first? No Who's on second, What's on first!

------------

What other tweaks and/or settings have you done to S2U2?
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

Whose on first? No Who's on second, What's on first!
LOL....amen to that statement!!!! That was what I meant, but your correct...teh double negative thing made it more complicated than need be!!!!

Quote:

What other tweaks and/or settings have you done to S2U2?
Almost every part of my S2U2 has been customized. Anthing than can be basically has and you can find files in those threads I posted. I have even skinned the volume feature LOL!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Almost every part of my S2U2 has been customized. Anthing than can be basically has and you can find files in those threads I posted. I have even skinned the volume feature LOL!!!
Any hint as to how to search for your posts on these? My first thought is to go into your profile and start looking for S2U2-related posts....but geeezzz that could be a while...
Old 01-07-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

With S2U2 customizations, that could take QUITE a while!! The best hint I can give is just ask...If I have seen/heard of what your looking for I'll let you know.....or we may have to make a new one !!!
Old 01-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Lurker

thenu is a n00b

hi sryguy do u customize all component like wallpaper,clock,slider etc for omnia, b'coz im using qvga themes from the other topic its not suitable for omnia
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia