PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoshx View Post
Thanks for the advice, but those aren't really viable options. I need to be able to go between horizontal and vertical for different things like vertical for phone and horizontal for typing a text message. The animation is irrelevant because even if you have no animation you still have to wait for it to transition. And changing the sensitivity does not stop it from changing when moved from horizontal to vertical. Any other suggestions?
Get a vertical case/clip...
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-10-2008, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoshx View Post
Thanks for the advice, but those aren't really viable options. I need to be able to go between horizontal and vertical for different things like vertical for phone and horizontal for typing a text message. The animation is irrelevant because even if you have no animation you still have to wait for it to transition. And changing the sensitivity does not stop it from changing when moved from horizontal to vertical. Any other suggestions?
After you disable the rotation setting, go to settings....personal.....buttons and assign <rotate screen. to a button (maybe camera button>) so you can rotate 'on-demand' (did that come out right LOL)!!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia

stoshx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
After you disable the rotation setting, go to settings....personal.....buttons and assign <rotate screen. to a button (maybe camera button>) so you can rotate 'on-demand' (did that come out right LOL)!!!
Yup, that works great! thanks!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No prob...enjoy!! I am about 95% sure I am sticking with this device!!!!
Old 12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HOME

Eddie7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Eddie7
Unhappy Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

One of problem i have is that when somebody send me a text massage that is too long does not show in a second massage ..... I hope you guys understand what im saying i had a i760 everytime somebody would send me a long text msg i would get it in two msgs but now i get the fist part and second part doesnt show up .. only said abt an error and msg gets cut off .... any solutions to that ???
Old 12-14-2008, 01:33 PM
Lurker

mrhockey999 is a n00b

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to turn off the notification / sound that occurs when the phone is finished charging? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910 w/ BGill 6.5 ROM

jgilfor is just getting started

A few posts back, someone asked if the Omnia has a sd card slot (at least I think that's what was being asked). Well, the answer is... YES. Just next to the battery under the back case is a microsd card slot.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

blile is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhockey999 View Post
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to turn off the notification / sound that occurs when the phone is finished charging? Thanks in advance!
I would like to know this as well.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia 2
Carrier: none

assman is a n00b

I NEED HELP CAN ANYONE HELP ME I INSTALLED THIS TO MY PHONE LOOKS COOLS BUT NOW MY PHONE SAYS I900 BUT I HAVE THE I910 HOW CAN I FIX THIS BACK TO THE I910 ROM I CANT USE MY PHONE AT ALL AND VERIZON SAID I CANT GET A NEW ONE ITS PAST 30 DAYS AND I HAVE NO COVERAGE THEY SAID I GOT TO BUY A NEW ONE I JUST GOT MY CELL IM SO SAD AND I CALLED SAMSUNG THEY SAID I CAN SEND IT IN BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT BEEN HACK THEY CANT HELP ME CAN SOMEONE SEND OR POST UP THE ORGENAL SOFTWARE FOR THE I910 ONLY THE I910 SO I CAN FIX IT BACK
Old 12-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia 2
Carrier: none

assman is a n00b

o and one more thing my friend has the i910 too but mines is the missed up one hes is not and there anyway just to drag and drop hes software to my phone to fix this back to the i910 rom
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia