PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

coreyoli is keeping up the good workcoreyoli is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This runs VERY smooth, I'm impressed! I may actually remove my WA2 and run just this...

One question.. Anyone have an icon packs, or know where I can get more icons for it?

Thanks..
Old 07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Anyone get the Page2 thing working yet? I seem to have failed, LOL
Old 07-19-2007, 03:40 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyoli
This runs VERY smooth, I'm impressed! I may actually remove my WA2 and run just this...

One question.. Anyone have an icon packs, or know where I can get more icons for it?

Thanks..
u can get icon packs form the link in the first post to xda... download .986 and extra icons thats like 5 pages of icons
Old 07-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I've been doing some digging on this... It seems as though each page needs it's own config, like Config2.txt, config3.txt, etc...

However, I'm not sure yet how the page switching goes.. I'm going to create a config2.txt and see what happens ...

I'll keep everyone posted...
Old 07-19-2007, 03:53 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Quote:
I've been doing some digging on this... It seems as though each page needs it's own config, like Config2.txt, config3.txt, etc...

However, I'm not sure yet how the page switching goes.. I'm going to create a config2.txt and see what happens ...

I'll keep everyone posted...
i posted in post one how to do it
Old 07-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I found what I was going wrong with the Page2 thing.. If you don't have all items populated in the text file, it will error out... So I had to fill it with blank icons...

Thanks again, this is an amazing app!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:01 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
I found what I was going wrong with the Page2 thing.. If you don't have all items populated in the text file, it will error out... So I had to fill it with blank icons...

Thanks again, this is an amazing app!
thats correct... post wat u got maybe other will want it as well
Old 07-28-2007, 05:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touc pro
Carrier: sprint

b-ball21 is a n00b
Issue with the APP

This app is amazing, so clean looking. I have an issue though. When the app is running, and i click on the contacts icon, it tells me that the .lnk cant be found. I have contact manager installed on my device, so i dont know why it wont open, also get the same error when trying to open windows live. I tried using the iconfig program to edit my icon pathways, but when i browse for files to use, the field does not populate with .exe or .lnk files. Can you tell me how to configure the icons so i can get these programs running, Thanks!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Reliance India

dkaile is a n00b
Hi, I am from India and I am using PPC6700 on CDMA network here. Will this skin work for us. Just checking before downloading and what are the changes to be done, if any. I am using the new AKU 3.5 ROM on WM5.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:24 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile
Hi, I am from India and I am using PPC6700 on CDMA network here. Will this skin work for us. Just checking before downloading and what are the changes to be done, if any. I am using the new AKU 3.5 ROM on WM5.
it should work fine for you... just make the changes listed on the first page for the 6700 and your set

Quote:
Originally Posted by "b-ball21
This app is amazing, so clean looking. I have an issue though. When the app is running, and i click on the contacts icon, it tells me that the .lnk cant be found. I have contact manager installed on my device, so i dont know why it wont open, also get the same error when trying to open windows live. I tried using the iconfig program to edit my icon pathways, but when i browse for files to use, the field does not populate with .exe or .lnk files. Can you tell me how to configure the icons so i can get these programs running, Thanks! Confused
depending on where you got the contactmananger cab you have installed would mess this up...you can use the iconfig application to figure out whre the ContactManager.exe is located... now on the other hand live search should work perfectly assuming you have it installed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes