PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Lurker

narutopuff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Grumps Iphone By WoW (NO!!!! WA2 or WAD!)

I hyave an LG Voyager and I am having trouble getting the Iphone theme on it any help would be appreciated I am not a noob at this i am just having trouble w/ it
Old 05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutopuff View Post
I hyave an LG Voyager and I am having trouble getting the Iphone theme on it any help would be appreciated I am not a noob at this i am just having trouble w/ it

Well hate to tell you this but you signed up to wrong forum. This forum is for Windows Mobile Smartphone Devices (PPC=Pocket PC).

The LG Voyager does not run on Windows Mobile.

And please note that you double posted your Question.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6800
Carrier: alltel/verizon

toeby is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Grumps Iphone By WoW (NO!!!! WA2 or WAD!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
I'm proud to make this my first post here. I have found the fix to make the wm6 contacts load from the iphone launcher. After reading all 39 pages of this thread, I decided I needed to make sure i submitted something I thought would be useful instead of asking questions that had been answered multiple times already.

A ton of thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread already and to this website, I've only had my phone for 2 weeks but have already updated the rom, chosen the best GPS software for me, loaded it and the launcher, and a ton of other stuff!

Thanks!

Oh, here's how you make the contacts work:

-create a text document with the contents:
23#"\Windows\poutlook.exe" contacts

-save it as poutcontacts.lnk
-copy it to you \windows folder on your PPC
-edit your config.txt file to point to the new shortcut: \windows\poutcontacts.lnk

There ya have it!
After a ton of research, i found that launching poutlook.exe with the parameter contacts would launch the contacts program.

You can also see this if you right click on the contacts link form windows explorer and then click the target tab

Something I've also found is that the iconfig software will browse only the storage card if inserted and if removed, still will not allow you to drill all the way down to the windows folder, so you have to be willing to edit the config.txt file manually.

Now for a question.
I've downloaded all of the Torx icons but they are in .tga format. Do i need to convert these to bmp files to use with this software?

Oh and BIG props to WOW for answering questions multiple time because people don't have the smarts to read a whole thread before posting their questions.

I figured that I if looked long enuf I would find an answer! Thank you for the contacts fix it has been running me nuts. This info should be posted on page one, save a lot of repeat questions. thanks again!!=D>
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dual
Carrier: Orange

Yasphir is a n00b

can someone post their config2.txt....am not able to do it
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i760
Carrier: Verizon

bizfox is a n00b

I love the iPhone look on my Samsung i760; however, both the battery and the live search (Bing) icons still prompt the "Link File Not Found" error message. Can anyone kindly help me out? Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes